She's Still With Us!

ruthless

376090_10151453954174580_1050409217_n.jpg

It's five years since we brought Trixie home from Hawkesbury Pound as a foster. She had some temperament issues so we decided to keep her as we're set up to manage her and keep her safe. Since then she's had a Grade II MCT, vestibular disease and now hypothyroidism. Her "breeder" should be shot :mad

She seems a lot older than she is and she rarely moves with any speed [unless it's to get out of Bruno and Jackson's way :laugh:], but she's still with us and still does a little happy dance at feeding time. I overheard my OH saying to her "your tail needs to tell your face that you're happy" LOL

Happy 7th made-up Birthday Miss Trixie!

Edited by ruthless

How long did that photo take to get :laugh:

Happy birthday !!

How long do you think I can get five dogs to sit there with petit fours in front of them?! I only took 8 photos and this was the first one. Jackson was struggling with the whole "sit and wait and they're not all for you" concept!

so L-R it's Chopper, Bruno, Trixie, Jackson and Angel, right?

I dont think I've ever got my 5 to even stand side by side for a photo, so I'm impressed at your training. :thumbsup:

and that's good news about Trixie too.

That's right :) With this many rescue bull breeds in the house it's very important that they all know how to do what they're told!

what an absolute bevy of beauties! A credit to you Ruthless.

I thought the same. There's a look that dogs get in their eyes, when they know they're safe & much loved. Those beauties have it!

what an absolute bevy of beauties! A credit to you Ruthless.

I thought the same. There's a look that dogs get in their eyes, when they know they're safe & much loved. Those beauties have it!

+1

Great pic Ruthless! Happy Birthday Trixie!

Happy Birthday Miss Trixie :birthday: Another beautiful photo Ruthless of your beautiful dogs. And as Mita has said & it is so true

dogs do get a certain look in their eye's when they are truly happy & adored. This photo says it all. Awesome ..... :thumbsup:

How long did that photo take to get :laugh:

Happy birthday !!

How long do you think I can get five dogs to sit there with petit fours in front of them?! I only took 8 photos and this was the first one. Jackson was struggling with the whole "sit and wait and they're not all for you" concept!

they should be called petit paws :laugh:

i want to see the pic straight after, did they all get one each , or did one grab them all :laugh:

I gave Trixie hers and while I was looking at Jackson's to see if there was a paper cup the others all grabbed theirs and ran away. I never did find out if there was paper. I guess I will soon enough!