Smartest Yorkie At 23 Weeks

Boronia

That is amazing! So many tricks for one so little and young! I am a big dog person through and through, and wasn't even going to bother giving this thread a look, but my goodness I'm so glad I did! Pure awesomeness :thumbsup: Well done to her owner.

Yes, I just watched the clip again, couldn't help myself. This in the smallest, smartest & cutest bundle of fluff at an astonishing 23 weeks. WOW ! What a little pocket rocket. Heart warming connection between these 2 to reep such positve results.

Edited by BC Crazy

What an adorable little dog and her owner is certainly doing a great job with her positive training. Well done.

Thanks for posting B.

Yep agreed - and the positive training was what struck me too. Just imagine this little girl in a couple of years time. What a dog - and the owner is a natural.thumbsup1.gif

That is amazing. Lots of terms Susan Garrett uses in there eg "sit pretty" and "say your prayers"...

I just wanted to see the little thing wag its tail and play but it looked so serious and intense the whole time... more than the most intense border collie.

I was hoping that too.

Edited by Kirislin