What Was Your Latest New Purchase For Your Doggy?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A pink pig cuddle toy with squeaky bits when he bites down.

Had the exact same toy but a green croc. Loves it and plays with it everyday and has not destroyed it.

He killed the piggy in 3 hours :(

Note to self - puppy doesn't like pink pigs.

Maybe he was offended cause i got "him" a pink toy?

I am tempted to say surgical stitches (in her leg after an accident), but in keeping with the spirit of the thread - new collars.

post-17178-0-88249400-1373273089_thumb.jpg

Edited by Diva

A pink pig cuddle toy with squeaky bits when he bites down.

Had the exact same toy but a green croc. Loves it and plays with it everyday and has not destroyed it.

He killed the piggy in 3 hours :(

Note to self - puppy doesn't like pink pigs.

Maybe he was offended cause i got "him" a pink toy?

My boy dog must be broken then! He loves pretty much any toy, but if its pink...... OMG! It's the BEST TOY EVER! :o

My latest purchases are a new bed, another coat (Reggie eats them, hhhmmmmm maybe I should get a pink one?) and a Kong Bounzer ( though this one is more for me :o )

Also more Royal Canin and I'm always buying more meat/ bone etc for them.

A new bed each yesterday and a ramp for the dogs to climb in and out of the back of the car. With my boys arthritis I thought it would be better, plus my girl is getting too heavy for me to lift in and out.

An ultrasound to confirm new Fauve puppies!

:thumbsup:

Just bought a new show lead for my Saint baby, and am about to shell out a ridiculous amount on a dryer, grooming table, and hopefully a hydrobath too :o We sure love our dogs don't we!

I have... a brand new skate board sitting in the corner with my horse riding helmet.

I was going to use it on our quiet rural road with the Mucus, so I could keep up with her energy for for the best walks ever! I had visions of conquering some thing new,how much farther we could go and once learned,how much easier it would all be. :o

I walked out to the car and said to O.H, Look what I bought! and he went :eek: I went :rofl:

I put up a good battle,but he and the kids ganged up on me. I didn't stop to think it was illegal,or needed a smoother surface (does it realy? ) Looks like I have to take it back and say my kids won't let me have it. :(

We just got our baby English Mastiff last week, I bought her some nice warm beds for her to choose from; however, she has decided an old fabric ikea under bed storage box was better than all of them so we have shoved an old manky pillow in there instead and she loves it!

My husband though, hasordered her a $300 custom made collar!! I thought Id be the worst one for spoiling her rotten, but she has him wrapped around her little paw.

My latest purchase for my bubbas have been some gorgeous handmade mink blankets by the lovely Andisa! Hope she doesn't mind me plugging her work because these are the third batch of blankets I've had made and I can't speak highly enough of the quality!!

993909_642705292409175_503624423_n.jpg

999334_642705399075831_1260576769_n.jpg

We just got our baby English Mastiff last week, I bought her some nice warm beds for her to choose from; however, she has decided an old fabric ikea under bed storage box was better than all of them so we have shoved an old manky pillow in there instead and she loves it!

My husband though, hasordered her a $300 custom made collar!! I thought Id be the worst one for spoiling her rotten, but she has him wrapped around her little paw.

Woah I hope that collar is for when she's mature! Glad you finally got your girl, you must share some photos with us :) Mastiffs are awesome dogs! What did you end up naming her?