Ok So.............i Lied.

Kirislin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha -- yes, so now it all does makes sense!!! biggrin.gif

cheer.gifcheer.gif Congratulations, so exciting!!! So happy for you. dancingelephant.gifhappydance2.gifbanana.gifparty1.gif

Ooh, can't wait to meet her. love.gif I'll have to come to a show!

Your whips will love their new little sister , she will keep them on their toes. laugh.gif

The whippets dont know about her yet, it will be a few weeks before she's old enough to come home but I've already got her crate set up and have high hopes of training her to sleep in there and not in my bed. Yeah right, good luck with that I think to myself.

Marcus, her breeder says she's not seal, personally I dont care, but I dont think VicDogs would accept gorgeous or beautiful as a colour on her pedigree though.

Pinocchio!

:laugh: :laugh: Very quick (as always) Li'l Gifts :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, I didn't have an inkling, I was more focussed on the relationship between the hoomans. LOL.

If she takes after her mum, Kirislin, she will be a knockout.

I like the name Fame. Other suggestions: Flirt, Flaunt, Plume.

This! :thumbsup: I thought there MUST have been something going on, particularly after the keys incident :rofl::rofl: But I also thought that surely you'd end up having one of these pups after all this time spend with them :laugh:

Pinocchio!

Well, I didn't have an inkling, I was more focussed on the relationship between the hoomans. LOL.

This! :thumbsup: I thought there MUST have been something going on, particularly after the keys incident :rofl::rofl: But I also thought that surely you'd end up having one of these pups after all this time spend with them :laugh:

Definitely nothing going on with the hoomans DD, I'm old enough to be his Mum, but he's gorgeous and mighty easy on the eyes. He'll most likely read this too. :wave:

Congrats Kirislin! Now we get to see lots of pics of this little treasure growing up... yay!

Love the name Fame... although I would have called her either Gidget, or Midget Widget... lol!

T.

Widget was originally called Gidget. :laugh:

Yay! I had my suspicions but you quashed those. She looks like a real treasure.

Yes, well you're one of the people I owe an apology to. :o I really didn't want to tell anyone until she was living with me, but I've been getting emails from people saying I hear you're getting one of Marcus' puppies, so thought I might as well give in and announce it.

Definitely nothing going on with the hoomans DD, I'm old enough to be his Mum, but he's gorgeous and mighty easy on the eyes. He'll most likely read this too. :wave:

:wave: Yoo hoo, Marcus. I'm looking for a toy boy and with those shoes, I reckon you must have some old fashioned ideas. :flower:

he's got very long legs and I'm sure he could run very fast if need be, given enough incentive, in the opposite direction.

Pinocchio!

How dirty must the minds of us DOLers be? Given you were travelling such a distance so frequently I was thinking either she wants (or is getting) one of those pups or she's having an affair with the breeder! Waves to breeder! :wave: