One If My Dogs Has Been Hospitalised

Rascalmyshadow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am nervous about calling the vet this morning hopefully it will be good news.

F10 can only be obtained through a vet clinic or if you have an ABN. It kills Parvo, kennel cough etc and can be used on soft furnishing where bleach can't be used. The vet I used to work uses it everyday to clean as a precaution.

1391195281[/url]' post='6409062']

I am nervous about calling the vet this morning hopefully it will be good news.

F10 can only be obtained through a vet clinic or if you have an ABN. It kills Parvo, kennel cough etc and can be used on soft furnishing where bleach can't be used. The vet I used to work uses it everyday to clean as a precaution.

You can buy it online. :). Its probably quite handy to have if you groom from home, quick wipe of everything between clients protects the dogs from cross contamination.

Hopefully Astro is doing well when you call.

Good news Astro has improved a little, apparently he came out of the cage a gave a small tail wag, he just needs to eat without vomiting.

Hopefully he's home by Monday, because its Parvo the vets prefer us not to visit, he's only been away from me twice for desexing and a dental and that was a few hours. I'm a nervous wreck, I am not good at waiting at the best of times and I am so paranoid watching the other dogs for signs, I am getting edgy if they just make a funny face.

that's good news so far then. Have your other dogs been vaccinated. If not, is it dangerous to vaccinate now if they've been exposed to the virus, if it isn't I'd be getting them done if they were mine.

I've heard there's not much that can be done once they've contracted it other than supporting them with fluids, which is what's being done now. I hope he's strong enough to make it through. If well wishes could save him he'd be skating through now easy peasy, there's lots barracking for the little guy.

Edited by Kirislin

Good news Astro has improved a little, apparently he came out of the cage a gave a small tail wag, he just needs to eat without vomiting.

Hopefully he's home by Monday, because its Parvo the vets prefer us not to visit, he's only been away from me twice for desexing and a dental and that was a few hours. I'm a nervous wreck, I am not good at waiting at the best of times and I am so paranoid watching the other dogs for signs, I am getting edgy if they just make a funny face.

:cheer: