My Greyhounds Were Attacked Today :(

HazyWal

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god!! I am in shock, HazyWal - I just read this as I have been watching television and reading. You poor thing. Do you have anyone who can come to be with you?

Your poor darling dogs. I feel sick for you all. :cry::cry::cry:

Happy to drive up tomorrow if you need someone. Please let me know.

Guest Clover

:cry: I am so sorry this has happened Hw. It is utter crap that we cannot safely walk our dogs now.

18 months on and I am still nervous as hell walking my guys.

Sending lots of healing vibes for the Houndies and gentle :hug: for you.

Oh god!! I am in shock, HazyWal - I just read this as I have been watching television and reading. You poor thing. Do you have anyone who can come to be with you?

Thanks DD that's a big call for you to drive up the F3 lol. We'll be ok I am just so F**king angry that my dogs are in pain because of a moron :( My poor little Maddie, breaks my heart :(

Thanks DD that's a big call for you to drive up the F3 lol. We'll be ok I am just so F**king angry that my dogs are in pain because of a moron :(My poor little Maddie, breaks my heart :(

I know. I am sitting here with a brick in my stomach and feeling sick to think of your dogs being attacked and they are muzzled. They must have been so frightened .... and you. God, my legs are itching to get some kicks in :mad:mad .

My anger would see me up the F3 without a twinge.

God, shit like this happens and you just think can people not just take half an ounce of responsibility to keep a dog THEY DECIDE TO GET contained?

Maddie is tough, she can get through this :)

Maddie is a tough little chicken and she will get thru this but my question is why should she?