Which Breed?

Blackdogs

I would take my Brittany. She is an awesome hunting dog, yet small enough she wouldn't need too much to eat. She is fast and agile. She is also warm and snuggly so I would not get lonely and she is very suspicious so would let me know if there were any strangers or anything like that.

I would actually prefer the company of my border collies but they would pretty much just expect me to take charge and look after them. Scout would be useful :)

I would probably take your Brittany too :) Unless Elsie can convince me of her ability to catch things

I thought I'd go for a sighthound too like a Saluki, but on second thought, nope I will still choose my Aussie - she may not be fast enough to catch small things (or maybe she will be?!) but she will keep me warm, protected from danger and comforted with love until I die a slow yet fulfilled death. (so morbid :D) Plus she will always let me know if there is a duck around so maybe I might have a chance at catching one myself!

Rottweiler... nuff said.

T.

Yup :)

Quadruple yep!!! :D

The hunting and fire making skills I learned from our house boi in PNG woill come in handy for keeping me and my Rotti fed... *grin*

Rotti is definitely for cuddle factor and companionship - never had one that might have been any good at hunting... errr!

T.

Rottweiler... nuff said.

T.

Yup :)

Quadruple yep!!! :D

The hunting and fire making skills I learned from our house boi in PNG woill come in handy for keeping me and my Rotti fed... *grin*

Rotti is definitely for cuddle factor and companionship - never had one that might have been any good at hunting... errr!

T.

I have. But I don't think she even knew how she caught the rabbit. :laugh:

She would also try and catch mice.

Willow is more a bird dog.

My JRT, he can catch me food and dispatch it (he may not share it all with me though lol), alert me to danger & keep me warm.

Edited by Clover