Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the well wishes...

His temp is finally back to normal this morning...

Our lovely vet has called every day to see how he is doing...

He is not allowed to go for a walk in the park yet, so he is bored and has been whining at the front door... Poor baby, maybe he can go for a walk tomorrow...

Cheers

Jodie

Hi Helen,

No he does not, but he has 500mg of Vit C twice a day. I could probably up it to a total of 1200mg daily, it is just more convenient to give one tablet morning and night.

When he is really sick, like he was on the weekend, it can be hard to get the tablets down because he won't eat anything, so you can't hide them in the food. So I have to use the old fashioned, straight down the neck... I really hate doing it that way, as he takes so many tablets, it can take a while to get them all down.

Sue has just given us some Ipecac drops for when he is feeling nauseaus and some Marshmallow and licorice to help his tummy against ulcers. Only problem is he won't eat his food with the marshmallow drops on it - I think it is the smell of the licorice... I will give her a call later in the week and see if she has any ideas on how to get him to take it.

Cheers

Jodie

Phew! So pleased to hear the temps down :shrug: . Ollie has so many people rooting for him, he's got to be a winner. :rofl:

I agree Erny,

With so many wonderful DOLers sending all those good thoughts and well wishes, I am sure we can keep this cancer at bay for quite a while :confused:

Cheers

Jodie

I'm glad the temperature is back under control Jodie, that's such a relief. Let's hope it stays down for a long while and that Olliedog starts eating again soon.

Pawsitive thoughts to you as always :p

We are obviously feeling well again... :)

I stripped the beds yesterday morning and stupidly left the bedroom door open... My fault, I know he cannot help himself...

He destuffed my european pillow - only mine, nobody elses... :)

We have not been walking all week, but I think he is bored so we will head out tomorrow morning for some much need exercise...

We are obviously feeling well again... :D

I stripped the beds yesterday morning and stupidly left the bedroom door open... My fault, I know he cannot help himself...

He destuffed my european pillow - only mine, nobody elses... :rofl:

We have not been walking all week, but I think he is bored so we will head out tomorrow morning for some much need exercise...

Maybe it would have been cheaper to take him to the vet and have the vet tell you that Ollie is feeling better, rather than Ollies self diagnosis with the pillow :)

Ollie one, Jodie nil :)