Hazel

Daisy

My beautiful, beloved girl was given her wings today.

Hazel was my first 'rescue', I adopted her from ARF nearly four years ago. Since then I have fostered many dogs, and also chosen some others to call my own, but Hazel was my special girl. She had some issues, and had obviously not been well treated before she came to me, but at home she was a loving and devoted companion, best friend to my children, and matriarch of the other dogs.

After a tragic incident yesterday, I made the agonising decision to give Hazel her wings.

I will miss her so much, and I so wish that I could have given her many more years of love. I keeping thinking that I can't cry any more but the tears keep on coming. Taken too soon, my lovely girl, may you be at peace. I love you Hazel.

post-5614-1227082940_thumb.jpg

Sitting here looking at a blank screen has given me no inspiration whatsoever. I wish that I could say something that will make you feel better, Daisy, but I can't. :rofl:

I'm so sorry and I know exactly what you are feeling. :laugh:

OMG Karen I am shedding tears :cheer: ;) :cheer: for you reading this, after our talk this morning you have so much courage and I admire you for doing the hardest thing I hope that you ever have to do in your life, Hazel can now jump fences, menace the SWF down the road and do whatever she wants to do in doggie heaven.

You are such a strong lady and we love you Karen and big hugs :rofl::cheer: sweetheart

RIP Hazel :laugh:

Maree

CPR