The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what sort of dog is your first one terra? He/she? is very pretty. I can see dirt on his/her tongue, someone been digging in the garden. that first shot is almost 3D

She's a Finnish Lapphund. No, no digging in the garden - just very dirty toys!!!!!!!

Hey Guys, this challenge is proving harder than I thought it would be, I would love to comment on eveyrones pics but it is a real task to do, Ill have a crack here and post mine for today, very uninspiring but a pic all the same, I tried to shoot the cat ( oh that sounds bad) but he wasnt a willing subject!!

Anyway here goes, Terra nik, did you get to see all of dog hotel, the shorts for it look excellent, Love the pic of Ahsoka watching the movie so cute!!

Coolibah, totally love your puppy pic what a lovely shot

PPS your photos of the fence fog and tree tops is amazing I agree with Roc it would look fantastic on a canvas.

Persephone, what an awesome back yard

Lee love your windmin shot, the colours are fab!!

Huga, like your macro shot, I must see if my little camera has a macro setting.

Rocco those head massage shots are fantastic, you can just see how much he is loving every minute of it!!

Krislin, your purply pink thing is awesome what is it, it looks like it has glitter on it??

Poo cow what can I say about Darcy, he is adorable, look forward to seein g shots of him and your georgous BC

Thanks for the lovely comments about my nephew, he is a lovely boy and the swing shot took me about 100 shots to get one i was happy with, think I could maybe make it a bit better in PS

Nicole, love your shots, especailly the jet ski one, were you on land or on a boat to get that one it looks nice and close

Piper, have you finished twighlight, the movie is supposed to be awesome.

MTD Lovely pics, I think im having a dpey moment but is your second pic a goat??

here is mine for today not mind blowing like I said but a pic all the same!!

January 12th "death of a rose" Couldnt decide between the two.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Nicole, love your shots, especailly the jet ski one, were you on land or on a boat to get that one it looks nice and close

Thanks Barb :cry: It was from the back of the boat - OH was jumping the waves made by the ocean cruiser so I got some fantastic action shots that were really close - it helps that the boat puts out one heck of a wake so OH can get some pretty serious air :cry:

I love your driving into the city shot, along with the 'pondering Tully' and the cutesie little calf. Glad you could join in on the photo challenge, it's alot of fun though I find it quite hard to be creative some days :)

Yes so true it is very hard to have to think about it each day which sounds really silly I know. It was later on this evening when I had to think oh better get snappin, now what can I shoot!! and I was trying to get the cat but he was not happy so hubby was pruning, I think sometimes when you are really thinking about it, nothing comes to you it is the ones you do randomly that are the best. Id love to see some of your other jetski ones have you posted any of them on face book, you should they are great!!

I forgot to take the camera with me today on my venture down South so had to improvise in the backyard. I came up with these two. They are straight off the camera.

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

That dam moon still eludes me...... Took some tonight although better I still can't get it right :)