Just Ralph

rocco

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah beautiful shots of the little dude once again.

How you liking the D700?? IM still just dreaming about one by the time I save the $ there will be yet another one out!!

Have to get a bit more use out of my D80 first!!

How you liking the D700?? IM still just dreaming about one by the time I save the $ there will be yet another one out!!

It's a nice camera and I am really enjoying it. My heart wants the D3x so that is in saving mode next.... :laugh: It's an expensive hobby isnt it... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments on Ralphman, glad he makes other people laugh as much as he does me.

It's a nice camera and I am really enjoying it. My heart wants the D3x so that is in saving mode next.... :vomit: It's an expensive hobby isnt it... :)

Thanks for the comments on Ralphman, glad he makes other people laugh as much as he does me.

D3x :vomit: :vomit: :vomit::laugh: Wouldnt it be great to win tattslotto, yes it certainly is a very expensive hobby!!

Does the D700 still take SD for memeory ir is it CF, will all your lenses be compatible with a D3x or are they different.

I love Ralph he always seems so serious, his face is priceless!!

Rocco1 i'd definitely buy a book with ur photography ! Dogs or other ! :D

I especially like the Sausage Roll and the Laundry Bra Basket !!!

I was wondering if u know of a 'Hot dog' costume i could buy. A friend really wants one for his Dachy :)

I hope the RocMan is keeping Ralph warm !

Does the D700 still take SD for memeory ir is it CF, will all your lenses be compatible with a D3x or are they different.

The first part of that question you have completly lost me..... ;) but to answer the second part yep all my lenses are compatible. ;)

I was wondering if u know of a 'Hot dog' costume i could buy. A friend really wants one for his Dachy :lie:

I hope the RocMan is keeping Ralph warm !

I would not have a clue where to find one sorry. When I was looking for a costume once on those dodgy sites I notice a lot cater for dog costumes as well so maybe do a google search, you should find one, prob overseas. Good luck, otherwise there is always a doona.... LOL

If you look hard you will spot a warm happy Dashie......

3552089979_fbe95f5339.jpg

Hope you don't mind - but I took the liberty of penning a little tale based on these photos

I call it

"00Ralph - The Spy who licked me"

Ralph rolled out of bed…. ….(Note to self, fire maid, no mint on pillow again last night)

Took a quick soak (Note to self, find new shampoo, not enough bubbles with this one)

…………ate his breakfast (Note to self, fire chef, these croissants are far too chewy)

…and artfully concealed himself in an inconspicuous spot to continue his surveillance on the Pink Poodle dancing Troupe (*Sigh* this work is so demanding ……)