Just Ralph

rocco

Hope you don't mind - but I took the liberty of penning a little tale based on these photos

I call it

"00Ralph - The Spy who licked me"

Ralph rolled out of bed…. ….(Note to self, fire maid, no mint on pillow again last night)

Took a quick soak (Note to self, find new shampoo, not enough bubbles with this one)

…………ate his breakfast (Note to self, fire chef, these croissants are far too chewy)

…and artfully concealed himself in an inconspicuous spot to continue his surveillance on the Pink Poodle dancing Troupe (*Sigh* this work is so demanding ……)

:cry::cry: :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelpiepupmum, you made me laugh out loud..... love it, esp the last one.

Glad you liked it - he is an inspiring little guy :laugh:

We should get your photos and my text together - make a book - sell millions and retire :laugh::thumbsup:

I was wondering if u know of a 'Hot dog' costume i could buy. A friend really wants one for his Dachy :laugh:

I hope the RocMan is keeping Ralph warm !

I would not have a clue where to find one sorry. When I was looking for a costume once on those dodgy sites I notice a lot cater for dog costumes as well so maybe do a google search, you should find one, prob overseas. Good luck, otherwise there is always a doona.... LOL

If you look hard you will spot a warm happy Dashie......

3552089979_fbe95f5339.jpg

I knew Roc would be keeping Ralphy nice and cozy :laugh::laugh:

ANd more commentary

I feel so dirty after being forced to watch those girls of the Pink Poodle perform those disgusting acts *sigh*............

.......now - where is my nightcap? I must just review those surveillance videos I made of the Pink Poodles ........

My contact said she would meet me here - I hope my clever disguise convinces her I really am a husky.......

.......nope...... she saw right through it .......OUCH............

I must agree with Management - a bodyguard was a good idea .................under all that fluff those poodle girls are real bitches..

Edited by Kelpiepupmum

BLOODY ELL

Its Snitzel Von Crum with a very low tum.

What amazing photos!

YOU MUST do a book, you are and have the best photos I have seen of animals on DOL ( Ashnali is great too but more people)

Great work Rocco

J

I have not posted pic's of this little chap for awhile and thought it's about time I did.

Sausage Roll

3757343886_12d1fc180c.jpg

Bathtime

3756994290_63b1363dd8.jpg

The ralphinator (this is his greedy personality)

3753435041_1c17b98c6c.jpg

His ride upstairs

3716446270_03645453fd.jpg

What amazing photos!

YOU MUST do a book, you are and have the best photos I have seen of animals on DOL ( Ashnali is great too but more people)

:bolt::cry:

I don't have dogs as photogenic as Rocco and Ralph. :cry:

But I agree, there needs to be a Rocco and Ralph book :confused:

ANd more commentary

I feel so dirty after being forced to watch those girls of the Pink Poodle perform those disgusting acts *sigh*............

.......now - where is my nightcap? I must just review those surveillance videos I made of the Pink Poodles ........

My contact said she would meet me here - I hope my clever disguise convinces her I really am a husky.......

I must agree with Management - a bodyguard was a good idea .................under all that fluff those poodle girls are real bitches..

:) love it. When I start the r'n'r book you will be the copywriter for sure. :thumbsup:

So have you started the book yet

OR

Better still

HAVE YOU FINISHED The R and R book Yet ?

Xmas is just around the corner!

I think I saw a petition to get one done!!

J

:D

ANd more commentary

:rofl: love it. When I start the r'n'r book you will be the copywriter for sure. :rofl: