Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy New Year WA! :thumbsup:

Last night at the NYE show Showdog got BIG with her Gordon and ST and Lulu got Minor in Group! :D

Zora behaved and showed really well - but my highlight of the night was Faolomor's daughter "handling" Zora in the ring after the show, she is such a star and for 2 years is showing lots of potential as a handler, baiting and gaiting Zora (with only a little help ;) ) I am sure those two will be in the ring together many times in the future.

Guest RosieFT

CrazyCresties - did you end up going to shelley for hte fireworks? We went and it was their best yet. So pleasant, live band, family groups no yobbos.. 10mins drive from our house. We arrived at 7.15pm.. walked for 10mins to foreshore... fireworks started on the dot at 8pm and we were home by 8.30 :-)

love it :-)

Edited by RosieFT

Guest RosieFT

MG - we go every year with the kids as i don't like aus day. Although last year we watched the aus day fireworks from south freo beach with friends which was quite pleasant but nowhere as close to the fireworks as last night :-)

Happy New Year WA! :thumbsup:

Last night at the NYE show Showdog got BIG with her Gordon and ST and Lulu got Minor in Group! :D

Zora behaved and showed really well - but my highlight of the night was Faolomor's daughter "handling" Zora in the ring after the show, she is such a star and for 2 years is showing lots of potential as a handler, baiting and gaiting Zora (with only a little help ;) ) I am sure those two will be in the ring together many times in the future.

That was the highlight of my night too, RV :)

Well done to ST and Lulu, too!!

All the best for Bondi over the next few weeks, fingers crossed the ABs knock it dead :)

Happy New Year everyone and congrats to ST and showdog :D

CrazyCresties - did you end up going to shelley for hte fireworks? We went and it was their best yet. So pleasant, live band, family groups no yobbos.. 10mins drive from our house. We arrived at 7.15pm.. walked for 10mins to foreshore... fireworks started on the dot at 8pm and we were home by 8.30 :-)

love it :-)

We ended up going to a friends barbie, sounds like the fireworks were fun though :)

My parents flew of to Sydney this morning, I feel like I need another two week holiday now after taking them round all the sights :laugh: but back to work tomorrow :(

We got to see Deb tonight and she is amazing! This lady works miracles :laugh: Sarge looks so much better and is moving freely again. We go back in 10-14 days and I am really looking forward to it :)

Happy New Year everyone :)

Well done to those who got Group awards at the NYE show :) We bombed this year :laugh:

I had to laugh at my Dad this morning... since I don't have patients today I decided to go into work late :D He was ragging me about how it is easy for some choosing when they go to work (note: he is a teacher so has holidays until the end of Jan!). Was nearly ready to leave and had a call from him asking if I had gone yet. Since I hadn't I got to drive to our fish ponds and tow his Landy Ute back to their house as he has shorted it when trying to jump start one of the pumps :eek: Was quite amusing, particularly when he tried to push start it down one of the hills and managed to hit a tree :rofl: Luckily he only hit it at around 5km/hr or less. Of course that then meant I had to try and get my car past to pull him off it then get around again and tow him the rest of the way home :D And he was ragging me about going to work late :rolleyes:

Yes it was a great night with my boy winning the group, a great end to 2011 for him but above all a wonderful December show season

5 shows,2 BIS ,1 grp,1 ruig.

The weather was so nice compared to the previous year where you got blown away & simply didn't hang around .

Showdog, is your boy eligible for the Supreme title once he has the final CC this year?

Who has puppies entered in the Puppy of the Year contest? I am guessing SparkyTansy has both Weims in? Ptolomy has Straus? I have Anikka... anyone else?