Goodbye Flash

Flashsmum

Flash 16/5/02 - 8/1/10

Our darling girl Flash went to the bridge yesterday after being diagnosed with a brain tumor on Wednesday. She went downhill very fast, from not being herself and having trouble getting up on Wednesday morning, to having no mobility by Thursday night/Friday morning.

She was put to sleep in her backyard under her favourite shady tree, and is buried in Flash Gardens, next to the choock yard, where she loved to watch them and bark at them to keep them in line.

R.I.P. my big girl, you'll be missed by many people and dogs who loved you. Wait for us at the bridge. :rainbowbridge::cry:post-1382-1263020470_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am so sorry to hear of your loss and the quick demise, how awful. she sounds like she is in her favourite place, and will remain close to your hearts forever. A big dog, A big heart and an even bigger loss.

My thoughts are with you Flash's mum :rainbowbridge:

Farewell beautiful Flash, I was one who was fortunate enough to meet you, and what a lovely lady you were. Jaana I hope the healing process is not too long, and that soon you will be able to remember Flash with smiles instead of tears.