Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, what a tragedy!

This is soooo sad!

Really it's like some awful horror movie playing out or the worst nightmare one could have.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery in every way to the lady--

and yes, it's tears all round for the fur babies gone in such a terrible way to Rainbow Bridge.

What wonderful humans attend here, though,I find it quite salutary and uplifting, with all the help and selfless work you are doing for this poor lady.

I dips me lid to you alll

Oh thank you Julie! I so needed to see these photos! These beautiful souls have suffered too! They must have been terrified in the fire and they would be fretting for Jane, not knowing what has happened to her. They are away from their home and they have lost their furry brothers and sisters. :)

The sadness of all those poor beautiful dogs dying is more than any of us can bear, but let's all try in honouring them to give thanks that Jane is alive and that she has all these hopeful and loving faces to return to when she wakes. These wonderful creatures will give her so much love and solace, and whilst there will be no words spoken everything that needs to be said will be.

These gorgeous fur kids are going to be Jane's firm foundation when she recovers physically and tries to move on with her life. :)

Thanks Steve! Warms the heart to see the pictures.

Chi Chi is very cute (i love that name... my cousin who has the same bday as me is name Chi) and I hope his ear heals quickly!

Any news about Jed's operation?

Thinking and praying for her all day today.

All here send there best wishes and lots of healing vibes to Jed...

If my foster was still here he would send lots of cute pei kisses too....

RIP brave doggies...

I would donate if i could but a little short ATM...

I missed the 9pm candle light the other night, but will endeavour to light my dream candle tonight...

Thanks for those photos Steve. In the middle of this misery it's heartening to see the survivors.

ChiChi must be one tough little dog, and very lucky. Can somebody please link to her rescue story or tell it again here?

All best wishes for Jed's operation today and to her family and friends.

Thanks for the pictures Steve

last night I was reading some of Jed's posts about her loved ones

the new puppy thread certainly brings a smile to your face reading about the antics of her furkids

Hopefully " one day " those Memories will overtake the sadness of all this

Those beautiful photos, the poem, quotations and everyone's support and thoughts are just all so heart-breaking and heart-warming. What a lovely community this place is and it makes me think this is what the internet should be all about.

I am thinking of Jane/Jed today and hope all is going well for her in hospital.

So nice to see the surviving furkids. :)