Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jane, I cannot comprehend the heartache you are going to go through. You need your strength to get well first and foremost. Be strong Jane.

I have all these stories running through my head. TBCSITW and Little Evie on their hunting expeditions, hunting those Smurfs. And then there was the Lochtrough Monster. Ahh Jed, only you could tell a story the way you do.

I am sure my Hooley is there at the Rainbow Bridge, greeting TBCSITW and his mates, showing them around, showing them the best spots to sunbake and the best spots to run like the wind, the best spots to just stop and gossip. And most importantly the best spot where Hooley is waiting for me.

I find I am thinking about Jed constantly, day and night. Considering Ive never even met her or talked to her on the phone, her situation has had a profound impact on me. I guess its testament to how much she was respected on DOL.

I hope those at the 'coal face' are managing ok.

As much as it will be great to hear shes off the ventilator and conscious I am also dreading that time as its then she will remember whats happened and what shes lost.

Oh Jane, I cannot comprehend the heartache you are going to go through. You need your strength to get well first and foremost. Be strong Jane.

I have all these stories running through my head. TBCSITW and Little Evie on their hunting expeditions, hunting those Smurfs. And then there was the Lochtrough Monster. Ahh Jed, only you could tell a story the way you do.

I am sure my Hooley is there at the Rainbow Bridge, greeting TBCSITW and his mates, showing them around, showing them the best spots to sunbake and the best spots to run like the wind, the best spots to just stop and gossip. And most importantly the best spot where Hooley is waiting for me.

:welcome: I dont know where that hug emotion is but theres a virtual hug here for you too Sandy.

All my thoughts are with you today Jed, sending you healing vibes that your surgery goes well.

RIP Magnus and every other special dog that did not make it out on that awful day. :welcome:

I really am at a loss for words. My heart breaks for you Jed, I could never comprehend the loss you have suffered. I dont think I have ever cried so much as I have the last couple of days. :laugh:

Well done also to everyone involved in helping out. You are all amazing and very special people. Thank you :laugh:

I cant say anymore than everyone else already has, but just wanted to add how sorry I am about Magnus.

I kept popping in here hoping to hear he had been found and shed some tears when he was found in the wrong place.

Jed is still here and still fighting so that is our hope beacon.

All the best for the surgery today Jed. We are all there with you in spirit.

All those there on the front line, take care for yourselves too and take some time out to breathe.

Oh Magnus, I was so hoping you'd be found alive, but I know that you are looking out for all the other pups at the Bridge and that your spirit is in your mum's heart giving her the strength to continue fighting her injuries.

I am so devastated.

Sending lots of positive healing vibes your way today Jane and hoping surgery goes well. :laugh:

:laugh: Very sad to hear that TBCSITW has also been lost :welcome: Magnus.

Thank you to everyone that are keeping us all updated, it is very much appreciated by me.

Once again, words fail me. :laugh:

So much sadness. it's hard to comprehend,

RIP Magnus, what a wonderful life you had, watch over your Mum. :welcome:

Sending healing thoughts for Jane, for todays surgery and her long road to recovery, physical and emotional.

Oh goodness... another logging on to hopefully see some good news... only to feel very sad to hear that another 2, including Magnus - has been confirmed as lost.

RIP lovelies.

There are just no more words really.

Let's just hope that Jane's surgery and recovery come along nicely, and her spirits can be buoyed by those furries that survived - through the heartache.

May all her dogs who've passed be watching over her surgeons making sure they are taking the very best care of their Master.

I'm sure they will. And they will be at her side during her recovery in spirit, I'm sure, to help her through.

Thanks for the update Toohey.

Best wishes to Jane for a speedy recovery. Absolutely devastating chain of events for anyone to endure. May the strength of the support given by all of us help her through what has been and her recovery in all ways. Our thoughts are with her every day. :welcome:

:welcome: I dont know where that hug emotion is but theres a virtual hug here for you too Sandy.

Thanks Julie, I didn't mean this to sound like it was about me but after around 8 years of TBCSITW stories I felt I knew him well and I KNOW Jane felt about Magnus they way I felt about Hooley and I know that I am still devistated about Hooley so can't imagine how Jane is going to cope with the magnitude of her loss. I was convinced TBCSITW was going to be there waiting to help her heal.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate for someone that knows Jed and the dogs that have passed to maybe put a thread in the Rainbow Bridge section so that we can all pay our final respects to them and honour them with our hopes for a safe passage? This topic has given everyone affected personally and emotionally an outlet to share in their grief and wishes for Jed's recovery. I just thought that maybe we could have an area for those precious souls to have dedicated to their memories, but it may not be appropriate I am not sure.