Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

My heart aches for all who are lost, may you play happily at the bridge amongst many friends knowing that pain will never again come your way. :welcome::laugh:

Prayers for Jane today and hugs for all concerned, no words can ever express true feelings at times like this but one only has to imagine themsleves with a similar loss to comprehend such horrific grief.

The DOL community is a credit to you Troy, and here again, this surely portrays to all what being Australian is all about.

Rallying together, a helping hand and caring thoughts work wonders!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of Jed... and hoping she will be kept unaware for a bit longer, so her body at least will be somewhat stronger for what is to come. More prayers and thoughts sent .I am sure all our candles /prayers and thoughts helped her :welcome: may they continue to do so.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate for someone that knows Jed and the dogs that have passed to maybe put a thread in the Rainbow Bridge section so that we can all pay our final respects to them and honour them with our hopes for a safe passage? This topic has given everyone affected personally and emotionally an outlet to share in their grief and wishes for Jed's recovery. I just thought that maybe we could have an area for those precious souls to have dedicated to their memories, but it may not be appropriate I am not sure.

I too was thinking this but it be nice to have all the dogs names included so maybe some like KylaQCR could do it.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate for someone that knows Jed and the dogs that have passed to maybe put a thread in the Rainbow Bridge section so that we can all pay our final respects to them and honour them with our hopes for a safe passage? This topic has given everyone affected personally and emotionally an outlet to share in their grief and wishes for Jed's recovery. I just thought that maybe we could have an area for those precious souls to have dedicated to their memories, but it may not be appropriate I am not sure.

I was thinking along this line also, or perhaps a "Messages for Jed" thread that could be printed out for her when she is up to reading it

Words fail me.......... this is so sad, I can't get this tragedy out of my mind. How on earth is Jed going to cope with this sadness when she awakes ? It is just a nightmare.

I just hope that her body heals as quickly as possible so that she has the strength to cope with the horrific news she is going to face when she awakes.

I pray for strength for her.

How heartbreaking that Magnus has gone too. We had a glimmer of hope that he would be found alive.

Oh my God, how will Jane ever come to terms with this tragedy. She's a very strong and courageous woman but this is almost too much for any human to bear.

Thank God for her friends and family and all those wonderful people who are going above and beyond to help in the midst of this devastation. MDBA Pacers and especially Julie. You are angels on earth. Thanks also to those who are keeping us updated.

Rest in peace to Jane's beloved ones who are no longer here :welcome:

So well expressed. I feel these things also.

Does Jed have her surgery today ?

I think lots of love & healing vibes will be needed.

Be well Jed.

fifi

Ditto.

I read this some time ago and saved it on my computer...It is an appropiate message for the beautiful Magnus TBCSITW and his mates...

"I think their spirit goes up there, to Sirius, the Dog Star. I can't imagine anything else that would keep it burning so bright and constant." --- Captain Ezra Harper, from the novel, DogStar

I am in tears, this is so sad, poor Jed.

That quote is beautiful.

Thinking of you continually Jed. Sending love and healing vibes for todays surgery - may it go smoothly.

Edited by Georgie-boy

So very sorry to hear about Magnus and all the other dogs....a terrible tragedy.... :laugh::welcome:

Hoping all goes well with Jed's surgery today ....

This is a little poem I penned ....

We cannot find the words to say

Exactly how we feel today

our hearts are heavy - filled with sorrow

we hope and pray for a brighter tomorrow

Candles are lit with a shaking hand

what you 've been through too hard to understand

But united we all shall stand strong for you

crossing our fingers, willing you through

In time the pain will fade away

Yet memories of happier times will eternally stay

With those that have passed you'll be reunited one day

But that time is not now and we need you to stay

The road ahead may be one that is tough

But the support you have here will be more than enough

To all those with four legs and to those with two

You , dear Jane, are a friend loyal and true

Thinking of you Jed.....

Oh Magnus :welcome::laugh::laugh:

Play together happily at the bridge, all the lost angels.

This is a little poem I penned ....

We cannot find the words to say

Exactly how we feel today

our hearts are heavy - filled with sorrow

we hope and pray for a brighter tomorrow

Candles are lit with a shaking hand

what you 've been through too hard to understand

But united we all shall stand strong for you

crossing our fingers, willing you through

In time the pain will fade away

Yet memories of happier times will eternally stay

With those that have passed you'll be reunited one day

But that time is not now and we need you to stay

The road ahead may be one that is tough

But the support you have here will be more than enough

To all those with four legs and to those with two

You , dear Jane, are a friend loyal and true

This is beautiful Mona.

RIP Magnus and Meg :welcome:

Now that you have crossed over I know you will be by your Mum's side keeping her safe. :laugh:

Mona Your poem is just beautiful , Thank you for sharing :laugh:

Jed, there will be healing prayers here for you today. May your guardians watch over you and keep you safe. :wave:

I woke up this morning thinking it was all a bad dream , but sadly it isnt

Mona you said it beautifully :welcome:

It's going to be very hard for her family when she wakes and the news has to be broken to her , because we all know the first quesrion she will ask

How is Caitland and the rest of family ?

All the best for today Jane