Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in eternal peace all you gorgeous beloved fluppies :cry::(:cry:

Edit - again my sincere apologies for putting up those posters, I honest believed there was hope for Magnus :cry: so so sorry....

:cry:

Edited by Lady of the Ghans

I just feel awful :(

:cry: Oh Darlin', you did a wonderful thing, it was needed at the time and so speedily done.

If Magnus had been alive, it would probably have been your actions that would have had him found :cry:

Thank you for your quick actions.

I'm just so sad it wasn't to be :cry:

fifi

You did indeed do a wonderful thing FTPO, you are another with a beautiful heart, please don't feel bad.

We can all focus on Jed now and will her to good health again.

:(:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think at least while we had hope that Magnus was alive hiding somewhere, it seemed a little easier to bear, poor Jane :cry:

Just too, too sad , no words can express the sadness I have in my heart for her. :cry:

RIP Poor little ones :cry:

Rest in eternal peace all you gorgeous beloved fluppies :cry::(:cry:

Edit - again my sincere apologies for putting up those posters, I honest believed there was hope for Magnus :cry: so so sorry....

you did the right thing at the right time and helped the way many of us wished we could.

no one expected this outcome and the posters you put up were an important part of looking for Magnus and if he had been found then your poster would have been a key to that happening.

you did good

FTPO, everyone has said what I think, you were helping in the best way you knew how. And you haven't done any damage, no harm has been done. We all thought he was missing and many would have done the same if we could have. :cry: Thank you from the rest of us.

RIP Magnus. I can't believe you are gone too. :(