Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hello waiting room

Have just relit my candle. I make sure I light one before the previous one goes out. I really should keep that link in my favourites. I have been popping my head in everyday but work has been so busy I just havent had time to settle on one of those comfy newfies, umm I mean chairs.

I feel like watching a movie tonight, Emma you say? Sounds good....... *settles into the recliner in the corner, pulls over a newfie to rest the weary feet on and gives them a scritch with my toes*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just doing my daily check on Jed. :D

eta... I'm in a VASTLY different time zone, so most of you are asleep when I peek in. Not sure how to put this delicately, but, um... some in this waiting room drool in their sleep. :):(

Edited by silverdog

eta... I'm in a VASTLY different time zone, so most of you are asleep when I peek in. Not sure how to put this delicately, but, um... some in this waiting room drool in their sleep.

:D :):( well at least you don't hear me snoring due to the magic of this room.. :p

::stretches:: :: yawns:: gives a Maremma and a Newfy a hug - thankyou my bed warmers:

well its a lovely sunny day here now that the fog has lifted.. best get some washing done, but will be back later to check- in

wanders off to the chapel to light a candle

Edited by ~Harminee~

Just doing my daily check on Jed. :D

eta... I'm in a VASTLY different time zone, so most of you are asleep when I peek in. Not sure how to put this delicately, but, um... some in this waiting room drool in their sleep. :) :)

:( :p

Is that all

what no snoreing

I should have stayed in the waiting room last night

OH and the male dog both snored :cheer:

Cold , miserable day today in Adelaide , but good rain last few days

thinking of you Jed and family

:party:

Thinking of you Jed and keeping you and your family in my prayers. I look forward to the day you can join us for the first of many little visits to this very special waiting room. :D

Oh! Won't that be great. Better not be watching Mama Mia though, we don't want Jed dancing and prancing too soon.

Good morning, Jed. Hope they are keeping you warm, it is very BBBBRRRRRRR here today. Good day for lying around and healing.

Oooooooooooooooh how embarrassing - I drooled on the little silky dogs *mortified - quickly hauls a Newfie's sleepy head over and places it gently beside the pool of Brooke Drool*

There - now no one will know it was me!?

Off to have a refill of that mulled wine!!

Just doing my daily check on Jed. :)

eta... I'm in a VASTLY different time zone, so most of you are asleep when I peek in. Not sure how to put this delicately, but, um... some in this waiting room drool in their sleep. :laugh: ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not only that its hard to work out whether its the cavs snoring or humans. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi Jane

Just you know I've joined this forum to keep up to date with how you are going. So many people who know and care about you - you'd be amazed at the love out there for you. I was horrified to hear about the fire - had 2 early morning people from ex colleagues. You are an incredible woman, and despite the tragedy you have suffered, I know you will come out the other side. You have to - for all the dogs who are waiting for you.

Just doing my daily check on Jed. :)

eta... I'm in a VASTLY different time zone, so most of you are asleep when I peek in. Not sure how to put this delicately, but, um... some in this waiting room drool in their sleep. :laugh: :laugh:

Oooh I hope that those are the furry rather than the skin kind! :laugh:

Just relighting my candle and sending more love. xx