Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just doing my daily check on Jed. :laugh:

eta... I'm in a VASTLY different time zone, so most of you are asleep when I peek in. Not sure how to put this delicately, but, um... some in this waiting room drool in their sleep. :):rofl:

:rofl::cry::cry:

*wipes mouth on sleeve*

Wow, how is that? People joining DOL just for Jed... :rofl: Says a lot.

Candle relit, still sending lots of cool, soothing healing vibes and gentle hugs.

For Jed

Well Jed it rained most of the day here in Brisbane, just in case you did not see outside today :rofl:

What happened on this well Gary Coleman ( What you talkin about Willis???) passed away. :)

Bill Waterhouse the bookie retired after 70 years on the bag.( Fine Cotton). :laugh:

Lets see what happens tomorrow :cry:

Just bounding through in true ADHD style annoying all and waiting for JED to tell me off,

mm might grab a few of those biccies, mmmmmmmm.

I will leave a big bunch of flowers to light up the room ( coz thats what Jed would do!!)

Just waiting for the day when Jed will wander in sit down and tell everyone to stop fussing and tell us all our favourite story

The Lithuanian Goat Catcher.

xoxo candle re lite

Time for me to check in and see how Jed is going.

This waiting room is resembling a camping ground :rofl:

My 7 yo neice stayed with me last night, and I told her all about Jed and her animals. She lit 2 virtual candles, one for Jed and one for her animals. And then this morning she asked me to check to see how Jed is. Very sweet of her to remember over night.

Well, no news is good news I guess.

Get well Jed, we miss you :bottom::rofl:

Good Morning Jed and waiting room.

Well today Jed is a glorious day here in Brissie but I hope you can see that from where you are. I am sure it's a great day for another day closer to a recovery for you.

Its the Red shield appeal day today and the star Denis Hopper passed awy but he had a good innings he was 74.

The weather down south is not going to be so kind and they are battening down the hatches.

Jessica Watson ( 16 yo sailor ) set sail yesterday back to Brisbane.

This is from your virtual news papaer lol :bottom:

just popping back in... wiping maremma drool off the floor (note Dennys Dog and Angel both drool and snore like you wuld not believe)

candle lit for jed....

she is in my thoughts constantly

have a peacefull day everyone

H

Good morning Jed. Good morning DOLers! I was not able to check in yesterday but so glad so many of you did. I'm also so impressed that there are so many candles still lit on a Sunday morning.

I hope you are feeling better today, Jed. I was thinking of you yesterday even though I couldn't "pop in". I'll check in again a little later. Let this be a good day for you.

Well its a little too late to say morning,, so afternoon everyone..

Its a misty foggy midday here in Tassie.. but if you hang around for 30 it might get sunny :bottom:

:: Grabs a bikkie and a cuppa and sits next to some fluffies:: (( note to self... stop wearing black, I resemble a 70's pop art exhibit when I leave))

:: Uses a cleaning bomb from petville to magically clean the room spottless ::