Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a lovely day here today in Tassie Jed.. beautiful winter day with lots of sunshine. Managed to get the washing done ... very mundane but essential when we have so few nice day

Another day closer to healing Jed... (( hugs))

:: Off to light another candle::

Looks very cosy in here, lots of newfy rugs , cavalier "throw overs" and Whippet hot water bottles.

Made too much lasagne tonight - help yourselves, good with the garlic pizza bread :laugh:

Trust Jed is resting comfortably tonight

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

:( for the update Toohey :mad

I'm so glad you were able to see eachother :D

Think I'll hold off lighting a candle for Jed tonight and raise a toast instead:

for a wonderul woman, a hero and a bloody brave soul - we drink to your health!

:laugh: ;) :D

That is great news, so happy she is doing well..