Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Thank you for the update Toohey :D How lovely of Jed to think of sending a message to the waiting room during what must be such a rollercoaster ride for her - a very special woman indeed.

All fog and mist on the Mountain this morning......very Sherlock Holmes-y :D So much so that Mr TSD had a rare pipe on the balcony last night and we both had a nip of Scotch (not so rare :(). Will raise our glasses to you this evening, Jed.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo!!!!!!!! that is such wonderful news in so many ways..

hugs and more hugs to you jed....

helen

ps. i bet my lithuanian goat herding dog beats yours BB i have added a few little extra genetic extras such as talking on command...will become de riguer in the breed standard before too long LOL

H

ed spelling again

Edited by dogbesotted

That is such encouraging news!

Jed there are so many people who have never even met you but have heard of you and join in sending good wishes. Every night we say a family blessing at dinner and all my kids join in with *And bless Jed and help her to keep getting stronger for all the animals who need her*

I love the look of all that healthy breakfast but somehow find myself cradling a frothy hot chocolate and a croissant - if I share it with the doggies does it still have calories???

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

I have tears in my eyes reading this.... for a woman I have never met, who lives on the other side of the planet. What an amazing on-line family this is!

We are all still here with you Jed. :(

Jed is overwhelmed by the support she has been getting, and I will pass your messages on to her again today. Now I must be off as I have a foot massage and a manicure to attend to!

I wont have access to the next for a few days and just wanted to let Jed know that she is always in my thoughts..

Could someone please light a candle for me each day as I wont be able too..

Edited by MissMolly

Just popping into the waiting room before getting kids organised for school etc so I won't sit down, thanks... *tells various dogs who clearly have no intention of moving out of the way for me anyway* :D

Still lighting candles, both real and virtual, and still thinking of Jed everyday, although I haven't been in here much. It makes my heart glad to read the updates - it is a long way to travel, but so glad Jed definitely has two feet firmly on the road to recovery :(

Will try and pop back in for a bite of lunch but will have to pass on the lovely healthy brekky.... or maybe I'll just grab a hot buttered crumpet on my way through? :D

I wont have access to the next for a few days and just wanted to let Jed know that she is always in my thoughts..

Could someone please light a candle for me each day as I wont be able too..

I will MM. :confused:

Hope today is a good day for you Jed, keep healing well. :laugh:

oh Toohey, that is excellent news. I feel all teary again. I am so glad you were able to spend some time with Jed.

Kyla, thank you for the photos, what precious babies they are and they look so content.

Brooke, that's a lovely thing you do, to bless Jed with your family around your dining table.

Be strong Jed. We are all so happy that you are getting better. :confused:

Wow, what a rollercoaster of emotions this has been. I need something naughty to eat (sorry BB, health food just doesn't do it for me today...or most days actually!) :laugh:

Somehow coming in today and Reading the fantastic news that Jed is actually well and truly on the mend, makes the room seem all bright and cheery

but then, it may well be cause everyone is on a sugar high from all the food we keep consuming. Just as well this is a virtual waiting room as i think we would all have to put our hands up for next seasons biggest loser as a group entry ( they may have to build a bigger house and get more equipment to house us all )

(Toohey @ 3rd Jun 2010 - 10:20 PM)

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

Seriously.. hearing Tooheys news from Jed herself really lifts my spirits and I know now it wont be long before we hear from her

Until then :: waves the cleaning wand:: there is work to be done....... after i cuddle a newfy, have a wonderfully delish coffee courtesy of FranCQ and Ill be good today I'll grab some yoghurt and fruit

:sits back,, sighs,,, smiles.... and enjoys the warm tingly feeling of a room full of love::

dam life is good

Edited by ~Harminee~

It's hard being you Toohey! :laugh: Enjoy you deserve it :smashpc:

I was not on the receiving end, I was on the giving end :(

No more from me, as Jed wants to give you her own update when she is able to.