Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Jed I am so remiss, I forget to look in the news section :o You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You have been a dispenser of great advice to me and my Zedley, and I hold you in very high esteem. I may not have met you but I certainly feel as if I know you. You have been through a heck of an ordeal which will no doubt, make you an even stronger woman.

My prayers are constantly with you, hoping that your recovery is glitchless and you have a new home in the fullness of time.

If you want a holiday in the West of this great country you are welcome to come stay with me and the dog. :laugh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jed, hope today finds you healing well.

Thinking of you often.

I can't wait to hear the news your house is finished and you are cleared to go home, I know it will be a little way off yet.

Sending Whippet kisses and cuddles to all of you

JanephotosofhouseatBellmereandkitty009.jpg

JanephotosofhouseatBellmereandkitty014.jpg

OMG the devastation. To see those pics :laugh: Heartbreaking, just heartbreaking.

You are an incredible woman Jed, in so many ways. I'm off to light more candles for you and your beautiful ones now at the bridge.

It must be heartbreaking seeing your home like that Jed. :laugh: I truly hope that your new house becomes a happy and peaceful haven for you and the animals.

Keeping those candles lit for you and keeping you in my thoughts.....

O you poor thing Jed, your poor house.

Maybe those shrubs along the veranda-part have recovered and have put out some new buds, sometimes it is just little things that give one hope.

Can you get around much Jed?, can you visit folks and do stuff?....Westie Walkers is on this afternoon...3.15 at Newstead Park, meet at the entrance to park corner Newstead Avenue and Newstead Terrace, if you are in a wheelchair and get tired we can hitch up 30+ Westies to it, should be a good day.

Westie wannabees are welcome :laugh:

I agree, it is a miracle that you and the rest of your dogs survived!!! :thumbsup: The photos sent cold shivers up my spine!!

I hope the bureaucracy moves quickly and that your new house is soon built and that your healing self can have your own space again. :)

I agree, it is a miracle that you and the rest of your dogs survived!!! :laugh: The photos sent cold shivers up my spine!!

I hope the bureaucracy moves quickly and that your new house is soon built and that your healing self can have your own space again. :p

How I echo these sentiments. It must have been terrifying beyond imagination. I can almost smell it. :rofl::rofl: :p

Jed those photos make the hair on the back of my neck stand up :D Still thinking of you all the time, so frustrating being 500km north, wish I could do something :rofl: I got shivers when I read the name 'Phoenix' too, what a perfect, perfect name for life after ashes..