• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear the news about the leg

but what can you do?

this is life

with its twists and turns

out of the vapour comes this tragedy

but it couldve been worse so you just have to go forward

shaking head stuff...but hopefully complete healing and acceptance and some great times ahead

Oh, poor Tyson, I have been reading his thread hoping all would be well for him, thankfully he sounds like he has very loving owners who are doing everything possible to get him through this tragedy :eek:

sorry to hear the news about the leg

but what can you do?

this is life

with its twists and turns

out of the vapour comes this tragedy

but it couldve been worse so you just have to go forward

shaking head stuff...but hopefully complete healing and acceptance and some great times ahead

That is so true and life will be grand with just three legs because Tyson is loved. A dogs life as grand as long as he is loved no matter how many legs he has.

I would ensure that these dogs could not do this again though.

:( Oh No I came back into this thread hoping for a better update :)

Sending Tyson all the healing thoughts he needs at this time, sorry it wasn't a better outcome for the

gorgeous little man , but just remember it also could have been a much worse outcome.

He is a lucky boy to have such caring family around him , keep us udated Pockets.

Hugs and snuggles for Tyson :eek:

Got an email from a friend last night, her friend and husband were just walking their two little shihtzu crosses down the road on their leads when they were attacked by two dogs described as Bull Terriers - I'm not sure what sort of dogs they were. Both are at the vet currently, one of the dogs will recover but the other is critical with massive puncture wounds.

Apparently someone opened the front door and let these dogs out, people make me sick - why would you do such a stupid thing? They must know what their dogs are like. Thankfully they've offered to pay the vet bills but I'd still want their dogs euthanased or declared dangerous so they cannot do this to any other dogs.

So glad that he is ok pockets. Lets not be sad for the little mate because he isnt. He has no clue its all in the past. He just wants to relax, get a pat, wag the old tail ect and get on with it.

I have known a dog before who lost a leg to cancer, he was my uncles Bull Terrier, and he lived a perfect life, I do not think Rocky even knew he was short a leg, and i'm sure Tyson will be the same.

Thanks Amstaff!! :(

I agree I think dogs really do take everything in their stride and deal with life as they are dealt with it :)

will definately keep you guys updated :mad

Again thanks for your well wishes and support :eek:

I'm so very sorry this happened to the beautiful Tyson- so awful :laugh:

I really hope these neighbours get some decency-disgraceful behaviour & irresponsible owners. Hope something can be done!

I hope that when he returns home Tyson will be safe in his yard &healthy .

My hounds and I are sending lots and lots of healing thoughts and get well kisses to the beautiful Tyson. :laugh:

:o Hoping that Tyson will make a wonderful recovery and be home soon :laugh:

For the neighbours...I would be doing everything in my power to get them to own what there dogs have done. No one else deserves to go through what Tyson and his family have gone through. OMG what if it had been a child in the back yard !

Can these dogs get back into the yard?? I would be worried sick.

For the neighbours...I would be doing everything in my power to get them to own what there dogs have done. No one else deserves to go through what Tyson and his family have gone through. OMG what if it had been a child in the back yard !

Can these dogs get back into the yard?? I would be worried sick.

I haven't stopped thinking about Tyson today- even had a cry. His story has really stuck with me.

I cannot imagine what everyone is going through. I really really feel for them

To come home and find your gorgeous boofer like that. Those awful neighbours & a beautiful innocent boy loses his leg

Anyway, rant over. Tyson obviously has a loving, amazing family who adore him :laugh:

I'm sending more loving and healing vibes to him & the family. My dogs send lots of love too x

Awwww Melissa very sweet words and thoughts :D

Yes I can't begin to imagine how horrible it would be :love: nothing that anybody should ever have to go through :love:

But as you said he has the most loving and loyal family who will do everything to ensure he makes a quick recovery and enjoys a very happy life :love:

thank you again for your thoughts and prayers they are most appreciated and really do warm the heart :laugh:

Kamuzz - Thanks mate, big Hugs to Coda :birthday:

Hey Pockets, I am so sorry to hear about what has happened to Tyson. Must have been horrifying for the poor lad.

My heart really goes out to him and his family. He is lucky to have them.

I wish Tyson a speedy recovery both physically and mentally. He is much loved and I know his family are doing everything they can for him.

Edited by dyzney