What Sex Dog Do You Prefer

kamuzz

What sex dog in a pet home (desexed)  

155 members have voted

1. 1. If you only had one dog (desexed)

• Boy
    • Girl
    • Sex is not a factor in my choice
  2. 2. If you could have two dogs (desexed)

• Two boys
    • Two girls
    • One of each
  3. 3. If you could have three dogs (desexed)

• Three boys
    • Three girls
    • Two boys one girl
    • Two girls one boy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a boy now and I used to have a girl but I really don't care what sex I have!

We are getting a Vizsla next year and I was saying I want a girl but to be honest I don't really care. I think I am starting to lean towards the boys more though. They're not hormonal :cry:

I voted for a boy, boy and girl and boy, boy, girl.

I used to think that girls were the 'sweet hearts' but after having a male first, I have discovered they are great big sooks. I love both of our dogs equally, but the male has such character.

Arghhh to hard, I love my boys but I love my girls :cry:

I think Boys (well mine anyway) are more sookier (mammas boys) and the girls are more independant!

If I could have another dog tomorow I would probly have another boy but only because I think a boy would fit in better with the pack I already have!!

I really think for me it depends on the breed.

When it was Dobes, girls only, the boys completely did my head in.

My family has always had girls so my immediate thought is girls.

However since I have had my Whippets Lewis is the sookier and "want to get inside your skin"dog and Rommi is friendly but not quite as smoochy.

So now the sex doesn't really matter and I am probably leaning towards boys.

As for the mix I do not have a set combination but have a bitch and a dog - entire- and a desexed dog at the moment and all goes very well.

Edited by OSoSwift

Boys. Over the years I've just found that I have a much stronger bond with male dogs.

I have 5 dogs ATM - 2 girls, both desexed and 3 boys, 1 desexed, 2 entire. All 3 boys follow me everywhere, even to the toilet! Girls are much more independent and don't seem to need as much contact or interaction as the boys.

My partner refuses to have anything but girls. He reckons they're cleaner, won't cock their leg on everything and don't get as big, but I think he's a little bit ignorant because he's never had anything but female dogs. So if we were to get another dog, it would be a female, but a third one I'd try very hard to get a male. I don't think I have to worry about the third one though seeing as a second one is a big fat no at the moment anyway!