Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Has anyone got the book "The Agility Advantage"? Review would be most welcome :D

Yes I do - but it's been ages since I read it, I can bring it Saturday if you're trialling and you'd like to take a look.

Oh yes please Jess :thumbsup: Will be one of those days as several people want to look at the Chilly Buddy coats I bought too.

:mad thanks a lot TSD!! Now you've sparked my interest in it too!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this sucks - just seen the new bowls they have my girls could use new bowls :mad.

ETA. If there is anybody in SA who wants to put in a combined order I have half an order.

Edited by ness

My box arrived - ordered on the 21st Nov, posted on the 24th, arrived today! Yay!

A couple of books, a nice ComfortFlex collar in sexy black (he already has the ComfortFlex harness which is great), a useful drinking bowl and holder for his crate, and a gorgeous Foggy Mountain winter coat - which was on special as well as free shipping, costing me all of about AUD30.00 (for the coat).

Still got more on my wishlist though....might combine with my daughter and have a second go :laugh:

Handsome Boy

post-27273-0-48900900-1322808189_thumb.jpg

Mine arrived today as well. :thumbsup:

Tried the Hurrta Fleece jackets on the girls. Darcy's 20" fits ok, but I'd like a touch more length over her bum like in the promo pic. Zee's 18" doesn't. :eek: Despite me measuring her several times and checking it against the neck and girth measurements it is too small, she fits into Darcy's 20" ok but then it looks too baggy in some places. Bugger!! :(

Mine arrived today as well. :thumbsup:

Tried the Hurrta Fleece jackets on the girls. Darcy's 20" fits ok, but I'd like a touch more length over her bum like in the promo pic. Zee's 18" doesn't. :eek: Despite me measuring her several times and checking it against the neck and girth measurements it is too small, she fits into Darcy's 20" ok but then it looks too baggy in some places. Bugger!! :(

Maybe contact them and tell them that you measured several times using their sizing as the guideline and they still didn't fit. Doesn't seem fair to follow their sizing and it doesn't fit!

Edited by RubyStar

Mmmmm I have my cart sitting waiting mainly stuff I don't really need and I think I need a grooming table! Decisions decisions...

OT a bit - but just to say Jules, if you haven;t already got one, and can fit one in your car, consider a show trolley. It doubles as a grooming table, and a crate for trials. Mr Rory loves being in his at trials, (they can both fit in at a push), and even Miss Kirra is easier to groom on it. If you do get one, just see if you can get a handyperson to fit a couple of wheels with brakes (can get them from Bunnings) on the handle end.

Normal service reausmed - my second CR order has gone in, the first one having arrived yesterday :laugh:

Sounds like like CR are pretty fast in posting everyones boxes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jess, I would contact them ASAP and tell them your concerns, perhaps attach a photo showing that the coats don't fit.

Did you measure the jackets lying on the floor to see if they are the size they are supposed to be?

I am still holding off my order.

BB

I have another order in my cart laugh.gif I decided I need grooming tools and more kongs .. Oh and crate games I missed off my initial order eek1.gif annoyed at myself as I wanted to watch it in plenty of time..

Interesting how it creeps over the $100 so very easily rofl1.gif