We Have Puppies!

gapvic

Thanks guys, they are SO CUTE! And major time wasters :laugh: . Having so much fun playing with them. Sadly the little girl (the white and tan) is going to her new home on Sunday :cry: . More photos of boy (aka B I N G O) to be uploaded over weekend.

LOL - we don't, just greyhounds :-). We have a couple of terriers who live in our office here as our test dogs, and needed to start to bring a new one on. Got in touch with the breeder of our best test dog and came home with four :laugh: ! Personally, my own dogs are: 1 pug, 2 terriers, and countless greyhounds :laugh:

I know, how lucky am I that I get to play with dogs each day, especially puppies :D . My pugs name is Beanie (Mr Bean) and he has very odd eyes - one bulges out a lot more than the other, and kinda stares off to the side :o

cuter than cute!

I love jack russells - they are on my "to be owned" list one day but I'm rescuing one that is 8 years or older :laugh: don't know if I could cope with the energy of a younger one (and I own coolies so I know energy :laugh: )