Agility Nationals

4 days, 11 runs, 1 meltdown and no passes :( but I learnt a lot and had a awesome time. Barkly had some good runs with 1 knocked bar getting in the way of a pass. Need to do a lot more training and fun stuff. Glad I came. Congrats to everyone. I'll be cheering for the Vics tomorrow in the finals!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats AP and smisch! And commiserations, Luke - but great that you've come away with extra knowledge - and I feel your pain about the one bar - but to the dog that's nearly a Q :laugh:

Went out the National finals this morning - what a great venue with the indoor arenas. I was lucky to see the girl I bred take out 1st place in the novice agility 300 class - so proud of Allison and Stella. They have had a great time at the Nationals with Stella taking home 8 medals and gaining three titles. This little sheltie only started trialling in March so I am super proud of both of them.

Congrats to all the other who competed and either placed or did a personal best. The sportmanship out there needs to bleed over to the conformation shows.

‎1st - NSW: 2nd - WA: 3rd - NZ: 4th - Vic: 5th - Qld: 6th - SA: 7th - ACT: 8th - Tas

Well done to all those competed! Pass or not, it's a brilliant effort and everyone should be proud of their dogs :D

I've been avoiding this thread because I'm still bitter about not going :laugh: But, well done to all! I look forward to seeing at least some runs via YouTube :D

Are the finals results posted somewhere?

Had an awesome time watching so many amazing dogs and handlers, also great to meet the faces behind the namesbiggrin.gif

Am super tired, the NSW Agility commitee did an amazing job, massive task, awesome event, huge congrats, also huge congrats to the SIEC staff.

Bring on QLD Agility Nats 2014thumbsup1.gif

Are there any Youtubes out yet of the Nationals...Anyone know how Maria & Kwyk went in the finals??

The two runs I saw they DQed :( I know her young dog Gem won AD400 and JD400 :) great runs to watch