Which Rescues Have Fundraising Calendars?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't get our calendar done this year but will have Christmas cards by end week.

There is a calendar called Real men are kind to animals which raises money for Melbourne Animal Rescue and another one.

Ill be looking at these ones now too :)

I've organised a Christmas Fair at work next week with stalls from charities inc one the company supports.

I'll be selling calendars for SOS and Greyhound Adoption - if anyone knows of any local cat rescues (Sydney) that have calendars they would like me to sell or advertise for them, that would bring some balance!

"Paws for Thought" Rescue has calendars. They are now in stock & we are currently selling & shipping them.

All photos are by the lovely 'Jo Lyons Photography'. :thumbsup:

$20 + $5 postage (I can fit 2 calendars per envelope)

A4 size

13 glossy pages

Spiral bound

Each month's dog has been rescued this year from Renbury Farm pound. Orders can be made:-

[email protected]

Edited by Tweety

Ages back, I bought Monika's Doggie Rescue Calendars as Chrissie present for several friends. They loved them. So every year since, they drop hints to get another one! :) They do.

But one year, I picked a calendar from Hunter Animal Rescue. It was the hot favourite of all time, as they managed to design it so there were lots of little pics of dogs for each day (week?).

I notice they're doing calendars again... & I wonder if they're still doing that.

http://www.hunteranimalrescue.com.au/category/blog/