R.i.p. My Beautiful Blacky

k9angel

My beautiful Blacky was given her wings Sunday before last, aged only 7 yrs and 9 mths. :cry::cry::cry:

She passed peacefully in my arms as I snuggled into her telling her how much I love her. :cry:

As a pup Blacky was a parvo survivor. Although it was a close call, she made it and got to come home. For the next 7 yrs and 9 mths she was a huge part of our lives, our family.

She was only 1 when Jack was born and was here when Bailey came into the world too.

She loved the boys and they loved her. :heart: She (along with Luki) would spend hours playing with the kids in the yard. Following them around as they played cars or jumping on the trampoline with them, she was always there.

She also liked to talk. I used to call her my 'Fog horn', as she howled (talked) so loudly whenever she greeted me. I miss her talking to me. :cry:

I miss her bringing me gifts from the garage. Whether it was a toy, a bit of chewed up blanket, or a bowl, she never greeted me empty mouthed. I miss her playing with her food. She'd throw it up in the air and dance around it before eating it or taking it away to bury for later. She'd always make me laugh.

Blacky loved everyone and bought us so much joy over the years.

When the kids were a bit younger, she would pull them around in their little tikes car. She loved it and so did the kids.

And although she tried so hard to play fetch, the other dogs would always beat her to it. I would trick them sometimes though and pretend to throw the ball (or toy) in one direction so they'd run run off after it, then I'd really throw it, but in Blacky's direction so she could get it. She loved it when I did that and was so proud. She loved the praise she got when she had the toy and would hang on to it and make the other dogs chase her around the yard for it.

Life isn't the same without her. I feel numb, the yard feels so empty, Luki and Zuess are fretting. Zue never ever howls but the morning after Black was given her wings, he was making the most mournful howl. :cry: He is still battling ZRD (zinc responsive dermatosis) which was bought on when we lost Jay Jay, his best mate, so I worry what effect losing Blacky will have on him and his health. He is the only one left of my original pack now. R.I.P. Gyps, Jay, Claude, Cassie, Whitey and Blacky. :cry:

I miss you so much Blacky. I cannot even find the words to describe the pain and hurt I feel without you here. :cry:

The kids miss you, the dogs miss you, we all miss you. The house and yard feel so empty and quiet. :(

I prayed and prayed for a miracle girl, for you to get better and to be able to walk again. Each morning I'd wake up hoping to find you standing, waiting to go outside, but it wasn't to be. :cry:

Every time one of you leaves, a peice of me leaves with you and a huge part of me left with you girl. :cry:

Thankyou again for all the love, joy and laughter you bought into our lives girl. For always being there with a smile, a happy howl and wagging tail. I am just so sorry I couldn't make you better. :cry:

As you left this world for the next, I told you how much I loved you and promised you I would see you again on the other side and I will girl. I will. :cry:

Until that day comes, run free (and fast again) and be happy with your pack. Your Grandmother Gypsy, your Mum Cass, brother Whitey, Claude, and Jay Jay. I love you all so much. :heart: xoxoxoxoxoxo

:rainbowbridge:

Taken 5.3.13 when you were still able to sit up on your own. You were talking to me.

8553393566_6b72f68923_z.jpg

8552293287_e100f0a40e_z.jpg

Jack knew it was bad... :cry:

8552299255_6e042b7d81_z.jpg

You and me. Jack took several photo's of us together and in most of them, there are orbs, rays of light and rainbows shining down on us. I knew in my heart when I saw those photo's that your pack was calling you home. :cry:

8552303015_76459ee035_z.jpg

8552310351_ee4a9aed33_z.jpg

One of our last pics together. :heart:

I love you and miss you so much girl. :cry:

8553417228_e2bd60786e_z.jpg

Ohhhh... I am so so sorry another of your gorgeous pack has gone. Blacky was loved as much as possible , but yes, when she was called home, she had to go .BIG hugs to you & the boys ..Rescue remedy all round for the other dogs ..and my love & thoughts.

:rainbowbridge:

Oh no, I had been wondering what was happening. My heart is filled with a deep sadness for you and your family :cry:

RIP Blacky, you were loved in this life, run free and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge with your friends who have gone before you :rainbowbridge:

Rest easy Blacky :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss. You always give your beloved dogs such beautiful and heartfelt tributes and Blacky was very lucky to have chosen you to be her family.

Take care of yourself and your family xxx