Roo

Jellyblush

So very sorry to hear this, you have done so much for Roo, to make things work. You've gone far and above what most people would have done.

I too have had to do this to a dog I loved dearly but I'd run out of options. It completely broke my heart and I will be thinking of you.

Do your best until the day comes, be strong and then be kind to yourself. Know that you've done all that you could and that Roo would want you to go on and be happy in your life. Hugs.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a lucky girl Roo has been to have you by her side, making all the right decisions for her, even the ultimate one. Bless

Perfectly put.

:grouphug:

perfectly put indeed.

it takes a huge heart packed full of unselfish love to put in the effort you have to help sweet Roo overcome her problems and to have a chance for a happy and anxiety free life and recognise that the miracle is not just around the next corner. blessings to you and Roo..may these days together be extra special...

love

Helen

Words of truth & wisdom here which I just couldn't find when I first read your news yesterday evening, jelly.

May both of you find the peace & freedom of which you are both so deserving :grouphug:

Hi Jelly,

Like everyone else has said, you have been such an exceptional companion for Roo. I don't think I could have persisted the way you have and then had to make such a heartbreaking decision. It takes great courage and compassion. You are clearly a fantastic, loving and dedicated dog owner, and I hope that one day in the future you will feel healed enough to share your life with another very lucky dog. There are so many out there needing a person like you in their life.

It's just not fair that all your hard work, patience and absolute love for Roo should end this way. Not much makes me tear up but this has. You are an angel JellyBlush, Roo has been so lucky to have had you fight for her. I am sorry for this really hard decision you had to make.

I hope you form some awesome memories together until her time comes.

Big hugs.

I don't quite know what to say, Jelly, but I think Rebanne put it perfectly.

what a lucky girl Roo has been to have you by her side, making all the right decisions for her, even the ultimate one. Bless

Sending love, strength and hugs to you and your beautiful Roo girl.

Go and have your very special moments with Roo. Make sure there are ice-creams involved.

And know that we are only a mouse click away if you need support from people who understand. xx

Edited by corrie

I'm another silent follower of Roo's journey and have admired the effort and extremes you have gone to, to try and help her.

I am so sorry it has come to this :cry: but you will be giving her the greatest gift possible...she will be free of her demons. :rainbowbridge:

:hug::kissbetter:

Yet another person who has followed her story from the beginning, but not really commented. Roo has been so lucky to have had such a beautiful and caring owner - if more people were even a fraction as dedicated and selfless as you, the world would be a much better place. I wish there was something better to say than I am so, so sorry, and just.. thank you. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Perfectly put.

:grouphug:

Absolutley perfectly put Rabanne. Big hugs to you Jelly and to the beautiful Roo. Treasure the memories. angel2.gif You're both in my prayers. pray.gif