Mooch City Is Miserable: Myrtie Very Sick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry honey. I know how you feel - we've been living at the vet all week, shedding quiet tears of worry. Fingers and paws crossed here for Myrtie. I'd tell you not to worry but it is hard not to. I hope the SASH vets are as wonderful and thorough as mine and they come up with a good plan.

So sorry to read this, too many beloved dogs sick this week. I really hope she improves soon DDD, and it will be manageable for you. Sending healing thoughts and wishes.

Yes, coogie :(. I think a lot of us here have been around for a long time so the dogs are getting old too.

LG, SASH has been terrific in the past and I hope for Madam Lash's sake they continue to be. Certainly the vet I saw this afternoon, despite that she looked about 12 years old to me :o give detailed and easy to understand information to me and was very receptive of my queries and concerns.

Thanks again everyone. She did her own thread, LabTested, with X rated warning LOL.

Yes, it is scary :cry: . I've just rung SASH for an update and she has eaten a little bit of chicken. Still on oxygen and will be kept on oxygen and intravenous meds throughout the night which is to be expected.

Must go to bed so I can be on the phone first thing tomorrow morning :o

Thank you everyone. You are all so sweet - much appreciated.

I have put a call in to SASH, but they were in the middle of handover so waiting for someone to call me back.

I slept with my phone under my pillow last night LOL - and now I am carrying it around with me, because if I leave it on the kitchen bench, I won't hear it. :o:o Another thing to ask Apple about: how to make the ring louder than can be set on the phone.

DD -

what we use here for our mobiles is a bluetooth car hands free thingy :)

Do a search - or ask in dick smith or somewhere , and find one which is easy for you .

turn phone on - connect it to teh device ..and off ya go! phone is safe and in one place ..and , providing the device is strong enough - you will have signal a room or so away , and do no not have to race to the phone .