Stanley's Moment Of Brilliance

HazyWal

As most know Stan is not the brightest star in the sky bless him but today I watched him hatch a plan to get the dog bed in the sun. This mat is the first to get the morning sun in the loungeroom before it comes in on the lounge and Maddie always gets to it before Stan. The morning ritual is he stands there staring at her while she ignores him BUT this morning after a few minutes he looked at a toy a few feet away then leapt on it and started shaking it madly. Maddie never lets him have a toy she always takes it off him so this is where his plan comes together. Up she jumped, took the toy and proudly pranced off with it while he quickly took possession of the sunny spot. The look on her face when she came prancing back into the loungeroom was priceless :laugh:

Stan enjoying his moment of brilliance :D

post-38965-0-82833000-1404790195_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh:

Oh Stan you funny dude!!

My two are nothing like that. If Zeus is in a spot Kirah wants, she'll jump on him and start biting/nibbling on his legs/ears/soft spots. If it's the other way around, Zeus will sit on Kirah and eventually start trying to kick her off -- or he'll pull the blanket out from under her.

I have two toddlers sometimes! :/

I wonder how many mornings he will try this before Maddie catches on!

I'm not sure he'll remember that move again tomorrow but hey ya never know :laugh:

When it comes to food he's a Rhodes scholar but he's never been big on problem solving, much easier to just go and sit somewhere else but this morning I could see that light flickering. It was hilarious, he was on that mat quicker than a seagull on a chip :laugh:

I wonder how many mornings he will try this before Maddie catches on!

I'm not sure he'll remember that move again tomorrow but hey ya never know :laugh:

When it comes to food he's a Rhodes scholar but he's never been big on problem solving, much easier to just go and sit somewhere else but this morning I could see that light flickering. It was hilarious, he was on that mat quicker than a seagull on a chip :laugh:

Stan is maturing. True genius takes time. :rasberry: