The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

Ok, we have a very retro house that is in-need of a make-over. I thought I would utilise the kitchen today. I didnt want to just take a snap so I got someone to sex it up a little. :shrug:

Modern Cooking.

3178394911_63012b399c_o.jpg

Also everyone pic's are really great I would comment on them individually but there is so many. :( So easier to say "all doing fantastic job". :confused:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iltby - another fan of your second pic, just stunning!

Not a fantastic shot for me - I was having issues, never photographed a candle before. It came out OK though...

Todays picture is in memory of a special little staffy that passed away lastnight from a brown snake bite.

Fly free young man,

you were dear to many people,

you were taken too soon.....

IMG_7624.jpg

Sorry, another noob Flickr question :shrug: - Is it possible to arrange your entire album in order of date? I've uploaded them in a way so that they're all muddled :confused:

I'm sorry to see a few people aren't able to participate at the moment :(

ETA: Thanks AM! I really appreciate all the comments, they're very reassuring :o

So sorry to hear about the Staffy boy, that's a gorgeous tribute.

Edited by iltby

Rocco - Your images always make me smile. Alex and I have been wanting to do some quirky shots like that for ages. :o

Always happy with a smile. You can borrow the legs. :shrug:

rocco - very cool use of a model! nice that you have a willing one :mad

She wasn't willing. :( I had to beg her. I want to do a series with our retro house so we will see what I have to buy her tomorrow to participate. :confused:

Thanks guys...! I appreciate your comments!

Iltby -- that second one is AWESOME! :rofl:

Sorry, another noob Flickr question :eek: - Is it possible to arrange your entire album in order of date? I've uploaded them in a way so that they're all muddled :rofl:

You can arrange photos in your 'sets' but not in your photostream (this is just a log of the order you uploaded photos).

1. Log onto flickr.

2. Click on one of your sets.

3. At the top, just above the name of your set there should be "arrange"

4. Click the little arrow next to it, then click on whichever you like (date taken, date uploaded, alphabetically, etc).

Do you and your sister ever do any work? :rofl: I love it, well done. What did you have to buy her today? The meat or the apron?!!

Steady on Ruth, of course we work very hard. :rofl: Admitting I am a tad behind today now. No gift today she just got sick of my nagging. That ham was from Christmas. When we purchased it was enormous and we sat pondering how two people like us are going to get through it. I am now currently writing a book called 101 recipes for a Christmas ham. :eek: Needless to say I am a tad over ham. :eek:

iltby - love the second one!

rocco - very cool use of a model! nice that you have a willing one :rofl:

lea - cool PP!

Thanks Kja!

Thanks guys...! I appreciate your comments!

Iltby -- that second one is AWESOME! :rofl:

Sorry, another noob Flickr question :eek: - Is it possible to arrange your entire album in order of date? I've uploaded them in a way so that they're all muddled :rofl:

You can arrange photos in your 'sets' but not in your photostream (this is just a log of the order you uploaded photos).

1. Log onto flickr.

2. Click on one of your sets.

3. At the top, just above the name of your set there should be "arrange"

4. Click the little arrow next to it, then click on whichever you like (date taken, date uploaded, alphabetically, etc).

Thanks so much Terra :eek:

And thanks for that! I've arranged my sets already but was really hoping I could order the whole stream :eek: I guess it'll just have to stay messy :rofl: