Asha's Thread

becandcharch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is working so well. I am so pleased.

This morning we let her out of her crate and she tried to jump into bed with Charch for a cuddle. She just rested her head on his.

He wasnt having a bar of it. He's just so full on all he wants to do is play. I do hope he calms down so they can be snuggle buddies :hug:

I think its all just so exciting for him :thumbsup:

I love the way her eyes just light up when she sees you. Such a sweetie. Im so in love.

I am so glad you adopted her. I had seen her on the website too and just thought she was gorgeous. We already have two dogs so we couldnt adopt her so I am so glad a Doler has taken her in so we can see how she grows. I hope everything continues to go well.

Aw you guys are all so lovely :laugh:

mokhahouse there wont be a shortage of updates or photos thats for sure :rofl:

We actually had a talk today about her name. She is completely oblivious to the name Bandit when called. We were going to keep it just to make

things easier for her but since she doesnt seem to recognise it we are going to change it. I wonder if this name was the choice of Save a Dog or the original owners :confused:

We had decided earlier when we were going to get a pup that we wanted to call her Asha. So Asha she now is ;)

Bandit didnt really suit her as she is so gentle and girly.

I am just sorting through my photos and will update shortly. Here is one I did already. Her first bath. Nothing fazes this girl. She is so chilled and does what she is told. The minute you sit down she lays beside you and plonks her head on your lap and nods off. That is before Charch tells her its time to play :rofl:

4196280831_89ce87041e.jpg

Ok so im a little proud and smitten. Just a few photos :confused:

Its so cute to say sit and they both do it in unison

asha1003.jpg

Pretty girl

4197074848_dd977664c8.jpg

Charche is so infatuated with Asha.

He follows her everywhere and even when they are on their beds he lays there and stares at her.

4197065400_4a89c93c07.jpg

Edited by becandcharch

Ok so im a little proud and smitten. Just a few photos :confused:

Its so cute to say sit and they both do it in unison

asha1003.jpg

Pretty girl

4197074848_dd977664c8.jpg

Charche is so infatuated with Asha.

He follows her everywhere and even when they are on their beds he lays there and stares at her.

4197065400_4a89c93c07.jpg

Your photography is beautiful. Of course having such gorgeous subjects would help but you are capturing them so well.