January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 26 - Australia Day. Seems most of my town is pretty low key...this is the only evidence I saw of Australia Day celebrations on my way to & from the beach. Of course, it was before 0630 so I may have been a tad early :laugh:

JAN10_151.jpg

Canon SD1200 IS, edit in Photoshop to blur out the guy's license plate (yes I know it's a crappy job, sorry :laugh: )

Guest Kate_Summer
Canon SD1200 IS, edit in Photoshop to blur out the guy's license plate (yes I know it's a crappy job, sorry :) )

Pfft modesty modesty, I hadn't even realized you had blurred anything out :)

KJA love the ute piccy-so Australian. The contrast of blue sky just lovely. TN Very Aussie- but as a victorian...not tooheys! Weibritty- what an interesting capture-what is it a plaque? Nice design. Crazydaisy :) a touch of horror to that pic!

Edited by redangel

Great shots today, is it just me or has everyones photos got even better than they were at the beggining of the month?? Im too stuffed to comment tonight, but everyone whos stuck with this month Well done!!

Mine for today, kind of SP will call it SP with Doggy :)

P1120491.jpg

P1120611.jpg

:) dont look at the bookcase behind us in this one, I just noticed all the dog toys on there. :thumbsup:

Trying to catch up - have the photos - just haven't got them off the camera yet, they are coming - just been ridiculously busy...love the 'old fashioned' Hills Hoist shots - reminds me of my childhood!!

Crazy Daisy, you might want to get your tree checked - 'bleeding' can sometimes mean borers....