January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the texture of the roof and the brickwork becandcharch. Rozzie the pub looks charming (and inviting) RottandBullies how intent is the face on that kong! TN great pic- Pink hair would be popular in paediatrics id imagine. TLC I love skyshots- I have so many of them all interesting in their own way. Wow this has been a busy month.

I wanna go to the tennis :( I love the tennis. I'm jealous.

Yeah I love it too. We saw some great games... BUT I spent quite a bit of time really wanting to go play with these guys :grouphug:

Seats on the 2nd day werent as close as the 1st so I made Cam sneak into the members section with me so I could get some half decent shots.

We nearly lasted a whole set before we got a tap on the shoulder :)

4307491153_842f01f8cc.jpg

I wonder what the $ value of all that photography equipment is worth.

Rozzie, love the lone cow shot, did you have to yell out, "Hey Cow" to get it to look over. :)

TN, are you a fully fledged Doctor yet? Love your shot!!

Huga, Eddie has the most amazing eyes, love that shot, his shorts are cute too!!

I wondered about all the photography equipment too, lots of $$ for sure, it is amazing int hat picture you woudl think they would be bumping into one another!

Annie, love the train station shot, everytime I see a trainstation now I cant get the image of that poor baby going under the front of the train and then him being alive, nothing short or a miracle I think!!

Huga, Eddie has the most amazing eyes, love that shot, his shorts are cute too!!

Thanks - he does. Actually both of the boys have pretty special eyes, I hope they stay that way :grouphug: Eddie got to keep the shorts, I'm totally in love with the fabric :) Well, as in love with fabric as you can be.

Edited by huga

The train shot is really cool. I like how he is in a hurry, when everyone else looks like they are wandering aimlessly.

thanks huga - that's because I made him wait behind me while I took some pics, once I "released" him lol he scuttled off in case it went without him - and of course I ended up preferring the shot with him in it anyway

Being tall and skinny, he walks a bit like John Cleese :)

The train shot is really cool. I like how he is in a hurry, when everyone else looks like they are wandering aimlessly.

thanks huga - that's because I made him wait behind me while I took some pics, once I "released" him lol he scuttled off in case it went without him - and of course I ended up preferring the shot with him in it anyway

Being tall and skinny, he walks a bit like John Cleese :(

:)

I know that walk! My 6ft 4, 75kg husband does the same one. Maybe I should follow him to the train station tomorrow :grouphug:

TN great pic- Pink hair would be popular in paediatrics id imagine.

I dare say it would be among the children... Maybe not the parents! :)

Sorry, mine for yesterday is very boring - Eddie being the willing model, as usual...

Not boring at all!! I'm loving your shots huga. I really like your processing.

TN, are you a fully fledged Doctor yet? Love your shot!!

No... I'm half way... Two more years left. I'm full time on the wards though for the next two years, so it will be an interesting ride from here!

Oh ams, they look a bit scary!! and that hole is huge, wonder how many live there? Probly thousands!!

That's only one of the holes in that particular ant colony. The hole itself isn't all that big, the camera was about 2 cm away from the ground to take the shot. I was worried they would jump and bite me. They aren't silly critters though. I've noticed that as the day gets hotter they all retreat underground so from about 10am to 5pm you don't see ANY of them but then they all come out as things cool down.