Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Mason2009: those puppies are so cute

Suziwong66 WIlbur is so funny we need more videos I just loved it.

Jestson: I think you were talking about my Oscar, he does look good now but last year his hair was all brown and dead. He was diagnosed with an auto immune disease, he is now on meds so is heaps better.

Here's a short video of Wilbur in our backyard today; definitely Mr Naughty Pants in the making :laugh:

I've been lurking around this thread for awhile and I have to say Wilbur is the cutest lab puppy I've ever seen. The whole litter of puppies were gorgeous and so healthy looking. congrats!

Mish can i ask which disease he has?? My black lab has gone brown and dry, he had full blood panel and thyroid tests that went to qld but tests all normal so we put it down to allergies and his meds. His new fur grows out black and glossy tho

Sorry to go off topic

Oscar has Sebaceous Adenitis, he had four punch biopsies done under a general to be diagnosed. It kills the hair foliccles so the hair dies and goes brown, I have seen some really bad cases on line. For now we have Oscar under control with meds.

This is before meds when he had the biopsy

DSC05464.jpg

_DSC5421.jpg

After meds

_DSC9288-1.jpg

Edited by mish13

:thumbsup: Another good night from Nell. :thumbsup: Played and explored all day, slept from about 8 pm, had a toilet break at 10pm then slept until 6 am, breakfast, toilet and back to bed until 9.30, up again, play toilet play, beack in bed now at 10.45 :thumbsup: she knows its Sunday :rofl:

Seriously though, thats pretty good going :laugh:

Hudson is turning into a naughty little guy at times! Still love him to pieces, especially times like now when he is curled up asleep next to me on the couch!

When he gets excited and playful in the backyard he gets very jumpy and is sooo mouthy! He bites everything all the time, and I am just trying to work out the best way to stop him, as when he gets a bit older it will really hurt!

It's a bit early for me to be in here but I am very excited to announce that I will be getting a pup in Feb next year! Bitch has not yet come into season so it is very early days yet but I'm so excited! We will be getting a bitch on Main papers so we can show her and possibly breed in the future. I can't wait :D