I-squeaks

Ptolomy I hope you are keeping a commision or something for all this hard work you are putting in! I am happy to give you the money this weekend and will pick them up when they arrive. I am happy to pick up the iSqueaks for anyone else that sees me on a regular basis but can't get down to Canine.

Edited by valleyCBR

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ptolomy I hope you are keeping a commision or something for all this hard work you are putting in!

LOL Commission whats that - Unfortunately I am going to have to keep up the day job for a bit longer, or at least until I win lotto :laugh: .

The bottom line is that I was going to order some i-squeaks myself anyway so an extra 200 won't make that bigger difference :(

I would be interested in feedback when you do get your order - to see what your dogs think of them. Maybe if they don't like them I can buy them back at half the price

Edited by Ptolomy

Thanks Ptolomy :laugh:

I'm sure that Pele will go nuts over them if they sound anythink like a Cuz :(

Here's the naughty Bull Terrier caught in the act desparately trying to get to her Cuz's today. Of course I took a pic before telling her off :rofl: She's never done that before. Can't wait for the i-squeaks :rofl:

PELE1010385.jpg

:rofl: Love it! That wouldn't be a challenge for my BC boy Rory - he could levitate up onto that BBQ with no trouble - looks just about like his show trolley LOL. I'll have to find somewhere else for mine. :rofl:

Just confirming for SA people that I'm happy to collect them all when I go to Perth at the end of April.

Perhaps just let me know if you'd like to do this so I know who's orders I've got and promise I'll keep them safe from Zuma so you'll receive them still squeaking :laugh:

Kenz says hers Rivsky pretty please and please keep them squeakie although she will trade them for Zumi :laugh: . Yep Bully that is fine mine are coming back with Rivsky from Nationals.

Edited by ness

Just confirming for SA people that I'm happy to collect them all when I go to Perth at the end of April.

Perhaps just let me know if you'd like to do this so I know who's orders I've got and promise I'll keep them safe from Zuma so you'll receive them still squeaking :(

That would be great Rivsky if you don't mind. Would give me some incentive to attend a trial at some stage to collect them. And :laugh: maybe enter Jazz while I am at it!

Rivsky - If you can bring mine back that would be fantastic :laugh:

Not from Adelaide but I can pick them up from you at the K9 Force workshop if that's okay?

Ptolomy - My order on the spreadsheet is correct. I'm happy to pay upfront as soon as I have your details :(

Thanks so much for organising this too!

Ptolomy I hope you are keeping a commision or something for all this hard work you are putting in! I am happy to give you the money this weekend and will pick them up when they arrive. I am happy to pick up the iSqueaks for anyone else that sees me on a regular basis but can't get down to Canine.

I might take you up on that :laugh: . I can come to agility at Ashfield to pick them up, that's nice and close for me.

This is the email I received this morning from Clean Run

Hi Sandi,

I had to special order them as our stock was low. Will have by the end

of the week and will figure out shipping at that time.

Pam

So it is probably best we wait to get the final costs - rather than everybody depositing and then me either having to refund or ask for more. So stay tuned :laugh: