Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again today, there are no changes or improvement to report. Jed remains heavily sedated and ventilated.

We need to be patient as it appears there is a very long road ahead.

Once again today, there are no changes or improvement to report. Jed remains heavily sedated and ventilated.

Thank you Toohey.

Still thinking and praying for you Jed.

Edited by Georgie-boy

Thank you Toohey.

Jed- we'll be beside you as you travel the bumpy and dark road ahead . You'll perhaps feel us jostling - you may hear our whispered words of encouragement- faint and soft they'll be, but you will know we are alongside you :(

Thank you Toohey :( No matter how long the road.

I am sure DOL members are prepared to travel that road with her - if only by keeping Jane in their thoughts and making sure that the "candles of hope" are not extinguished. I will light another candle tomorrow.

Edited by Anna

*Hugs* to Jed's family and all her loved ones. Keep resting and healing Jed, we're all keeping you in our thoughts.

I'm checking my candle regularly, and relighting it when it goes out - have set a bookmark to the candles even... *grin*

I'm hoping that "no improvement' means no further setbacks... please get better Jed - the world is feeling just a bit "wrong" with you out of action...

T.