Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Not sure if Jed likes a tipple or not but seeing as its after beer o'clock on a Saturday night I thought I might pop on in with a lovely bottle of Shiraz. It was given to me by someone I care about so I thought it appropriate to share it around this very special waiting room.

Cheers!

*chink*

*off to see if my candle is still alight*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to "The Rose" right now - belting it out in my best (or worst) voice... and my foster puppy James is staring at me and thumping his tail in time with the music... now I can't sing because I'm looking at him looking at me and I'm starting to cry... *sob*

T.

Another song for Jed:

The Rose

Edited for better version/graphics

I love The Rose though I must say I prefer Bette Midler's version...

** sitting in the waiting room, fiddling on the laptop in quiet contemplation, the sound of the pouring rain outside the window, greatful for all of you sitting here (or popping in and out) willing Jed on to a solid recovery.

@_____________________________@ @_______________________________@ @______________________________@

(rolls in a few more really big couches to accommodate the growing crowd... and their furfriends...)

My gosh, look at the size of those sofas! The rolled arms are so comfy too! Doggy friendly sofas also I see, with Bilbo Baggins crew hanging out with the rest of us. I think one of them might have dropped something though. *waves hand in air*

Great news Toohey.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us all know there has been some improvement in Jed's condition. That is really fantastic news. :thumbsup:

Anyone like backgammon??

Backgammon fanatic here. I'll join you.

Glad to hear of a small improvement today Jed, take whatever time you need, we have a quite a comfy spot here to wait for you.

That is so appropriate, one of the griffs drop one at the Show today, certainly cleared the surrounds. :thumbsup::mad ;) :mad :mad

Just popping in for a quiet sit and a sing, got the Aussies with me tonight. Watch your laps, Benson thinks he belongs there and he doesn't care if you don't know him. He's a really nice boy though.

Good to hear there's been an improvement in Jeds condition.

the cleaning fairy has done her job oh so well...

oh what a choice.. Collie or Aussie to cuddle.... heck I have a big lap.. cuddles both....

Sit and watches Hitch while we wait for news

post-1530-1274531190_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~Harminee~

Popped in to see how Jed is good to know she is improving

I'm also a bit shy but I brought some cards along and some left over chocolate from my wedding ^_^

(get better soon Jed we miss you)

--Lhok

* Brings in a swag and 2 4 week old Border collie pups and lays down next to the newfies*....*sneaks a muffin for the morning* Night Jed...............*drifting off with the lovely songs* :thumbsup:

Just popped in to see if there was anymore news, see who was still awake and step over some of the furkids to grab some yummy snacks.

Sleeping at home tonight cause I'm still sick, but I've left some new toothbrushes and toothpaste tubes on the table for you guys to grab in the morning so you will feel normal after sleeping on the couches and floor with the Newfies, Border Collie pups (where's the sleep?) and all the other furry friends.

Have a good night everyone, and Jed, you have a peaceful night filled with positive dreams and watched over by that lovely butterfly angel that Harminee brought for you.

I am working on a karaoke song with Jed in it.... I will get back when I come up with one.

Wasn't the old man in The Beverly Hillbillies called Jed Clampett or something like that?

Just popping in for a quiet sit and a sing, got the Aussies with me tonight. Watch your laps, Benson thinks he belongs there and he doesn't care if you don't know him. He's a really nice boy though.

Good to hear there's been an improvement in Jeds condition.

Just so long as you wipe your feet after cleaning out the chook pens and the duckponds, Gaylek. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Mother Moocher