Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

snaps fingers on way to carpark and the "Waiting Room" is magically cleaned

I'll PM you my address so you can do that for my house as well. It's like a waiting room too ..... six dogs waiting to be taken for a walk.

I'm sure Jed won't begrudge your using your magical powers for such a good cause, ie less time taken up cleaning house means more time spent with my dogs - LOL.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - the songs (and the singing) were way better than I had even hoped for - that was just magical guys!

Ohhhhhhhhh I love waiting here - all our other differences and pettiness forgotten in the face of our respect and caring for a true dog-lover and a great person.

(I also love that it is full of chocolate, muffins, dogs, songs and warmth AND even if I sleep snuggled with my dogs I NEVER wake up with bed hair OR dog hair in my nostrils!!)

Am checking back in, had a bit of a sleep in theis morning - excuse the morning scary hair won't you.

***moves a Newfie and and Aussie to one side, sits down and gets a Whippet draped across my lap***** Ahhh coffee and a muffin, excellent.

Now where did I leave my book??? ***picks up book, cleans off some drool and sits quietly reading...

We are all still waiting patiently Jed, we are only just outside your door willing you a little better each day.

All the healing vibes we can muster are being sent to you. Whippet kisses and cuddles to you

QUOTE (~Harminee~ @ 23rd May 2010 - 11:15 AM)

snaps fingers on way to carpark and the "Waiting Room" is magically cleaned

I'll PM you my address so you can do that for my house as well. It's like a waiting room too ..... six dogs waiting to be taken for a walk.

I'm sure Jed won't begrudge your using your magical powers for such a good cause, ie less time taken up cleaning house means more time spent with my dogs - LOL.

Mother Mooch been snapping my fingers away madly hoping your house is magically cleaned.. although it doesn't seem to happen anywehre else bar the " Waiting Room" cause my place has just been physically clean.. ho hum..

Hope no-one minds, but i brought Lilly and Gemima with me..:parks bottom on chair, grabs a coffee and reads another new magazine: Yawns....

:: someone poke me if there is any news ... I think i might have a nanna nap::

Edited by ~Harminee~

hope Gemima and lilly behaved themselves while I was napping..

Making Lasagne for dinner so will pop some in when it's finished for those that are hungry

Be back in a while

:: off to relight my candle and feed the hungry household.. ::

Thanks for the game of crib - have to go do stuff outside now- hopefully the doctor or someone will pop in with an update while I'm away . Would anyone like some hot chips? Home made?

Edited by persephone