Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

Oh Darn... I have something in my eyes ! Who had those tissues? :)

THANK YOU, TOOHEY !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

goes to light a 'thank you candle'

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :)

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

That is great news!!!!!! I have been popping in here many times a day, wanting to see this message and now it is here!

Keep up that good healing Jed.

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :)

Thank you Toohey for taking the time to keep us all updated - I has been very much appreciated.

This last message has been very welcomed news and it is so good to hear that Jane is well on the way to recovery.

I hope that in time Jane is able to read this amazing forum and feel the love that we have all been sending her.

In time I am sure that she will try and give us her own updates and hopefully we can support her through her grief which will be immense.

I am just so glad that Chi Chi and the other survivors will also be able to help her get through the grief and

rebuild her empire both brick n mortar and fur n feather.

To Jane & her family - please let us know if there are things that are needed, either to send or to help finance from this group

- we are all here for anything you need.

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :laugh:

Thanks Toohey for the good news :)

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :laugh:

OMG, that is fabulous news Toohey. You have given me goosebumps and tears.

Jes can have as much time as she needs, but it will be just fantastic to hear from her again, whenever it is.

A full recovery is the very best news.

Jed, you go girl :)

Oh, you have made my week. I am absolutely thrilled to hear this.....runs off to tell OH.

(Toohey @ 23rd May 2010 - 06:52 PM)

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one

Now THAT is the best news ever...

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for our prayers and hopes have been answered...

:: Here is the lasagne that I promised:: :):laugh: happy tears

Jed, sending you lots of love and healing thoughts .

Waiting for the best update of all.... from Jed herself

Thank you Toohey for keeping us updated about Jed.

Excellent news tonight :) You're a strong and courageous woman Jed.

Healing thoughts and prayers still coming your way.

Edited by cavNrott

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

*jumps up and pumps fist in the air*

Thank you so much Toohey for the best bit of news about Jed.

Umm... can someone please pass the jumbo box of tissues this way please?

Does Jane have access to a laptop? I have one here that I don't use, and am quite happy to send it up to her if she wants it. It's not pretty, but it works just fine. Feel free to send me a PM or email with where to send it if she wants it, OK?

T.

I am so very thrilled Jed. You are a woman of courage and strength and an obviously huge heart.

I was going to borrow some tissues but thankfully there are lots of small silky dogs here in your waiting room who are great at licking up tears *grabs a passing pretty dog and buries her red sniffley nose in its fur*

I will tell myself that it must be some of my donated blood helping you get strong and get back to all those who love you!