Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how I missed this but havent been here much lately.I was saddened to hear of your plight Jane and wish you a speedy recovery.I hope your physical injuries heal quickly the others I know will take much longer.Take care we are thinking of you.

I Have not posted in here yet as I have been lost for words.

Stay strong as you have lots of support in here.

But you know if you ever need any thing, Dol is the place to be a member .

I know I would feel so comfortable knowing my animals would be safe in DOL land if some thing happended to me.

Stay strong and heal well.

Ash and the boys XOXOXOXOX

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :o

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

OMG what absolutely brilliant news!!!! :thumbsup::rofl::eek::thumbsup: Jed, big celebrations in the waiting room after hearing the news we've all been hoping for. Thank you Toohey for the updating, you've been terrific. :eek:

Biggest (but also gentle) hugs for you Jed. May your remaining much loved animals and your wonderful family and also the knowledge that you have so many caring people beside you every step of the way, be a help to you dealing with the sadness of such great loss. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :thumbsup:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

Woohoo! Great news! I nearly choked on my pavlova (which was yummy thanks Justice) due to a sudden lump in my throat. Just as well I brought another box of tissues...

*runs around waiting room hugging anyone still here and still awake* :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Toohey and everyone else for keeping us updated and posting photos of Jed's furry crew.

Jed, you have never been far from our thoughts, so many people sending you love and strength, I hope we have been some comfort and support to your family and friends during this past week and a bit, and I hope you can gain some comfort and support also from your DOL friends, to help you recover and help you cope with your losses. Gentle hugs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Group *dol* has 236 candles from 5 countries

Oh Jane, I am so pleased to hear that you are finally making a full recovery :thumbsup: Please stay strong and know that you are not alone. My heart breaks for you more now than it did before, because now comes reality :thumbsup:

Thank you Toohey for this good news :thumbsup:

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Stormy