Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

I see I'm too late for those chicken and camembert pies :D Oh well, hot soup and bread is healthier :(

*Picks Dizzy up from a chair and lets him snuggle on my lap while sipping soup*

Edit: That was a bad idea, Dizzy is trying to eat my soup and bread! Don't you feed him TSD?!

Edited by Golden Rules

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

Oh dear :( Jed sending lots of extra special wishes, keep fighting please :D

Sorry to hear about the setback :D I understand that healing from burns can be a very bumpy road.

Jed will definitely be receiving many many positive wishes and prayers from the DOL community. Lighting another candle this evening.

Oh that's sad news. Jed just needs more time to heal and get her strength back. She'll still come out fighting and she will win this battle.

Candles lit and prayers being said to help you heal, Jed.

Edited by cavNrott

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

this sounds very serious Toohey, sending every bit of strength from the Chewy household.

I cant imagine the emotional rollercoaster her family and friends are on. Sending them courage to stay strong.

Off to light another candle. xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that Toohey

1 step back and 2 steps forward soon

Take your time Jed and slow small steps forward when you are ready

Jane just needs more time to heal and get her strength back. She'll still come out fighting and she will win this battle

yes agree

comeing of Ventilator and the turmoil of it all , is a rocky road , but am sure Jed will take it slowly and gather her strength back

Positive thoughts comeing your way Jed

Sending more healing vibes

Gee, these dogs are so well-behaved in this waiting room - it's as if they know Jed needs peace and quiet to help with her recovery. I'm sure Jed's going to appreciate the thought of not only DOLers but DOL fur friends urging her to get better :D

Thanks for the update. Sorry it's not better news.

Take all the time you need, Jed. Still sending thoughts and well wishes. :thumbsup:

:: puts a pot of chicken and vegitable stew with crusty rolls on a table out of doggie reach::

Oh Dear....well we will just have to be a little more patient and wait for Jed

settles into a comfy chair to read a book ...

I lit another candle today for you Jed

Burns is one step forward 2 steps back we will be waiting for that next step forward...