Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping in - it is so nice to see the concerned and supportive folks all using the waiting room :dancingelephant: I have brought along a fruit platter - The last of the figs & pears..a few early mandarines, some walnuts and oranges ..all fresh!

BBL

Oh good! A bit of healthy food - my poor body could do with some LMAO ;) (but not too much hee hee)

I have lit an oil burner in the corner - I hope no-one minds. It has a meditation blend of essential oils wot soothes 'n stuff.

*Snuggled in a big armchair with a great book and a big black dog across my lap (wonder who he belongs to?), coffee and donut on the side table. My four Cresties have all found a Maremma each to snuggle up with.*

Is there any chance that someone could deputise for Jed and give us an update on how she is travelling these past few days? Pleeeeeeeeeazzzzzzzze. Begging - ;)

It would be lovely to hear something, even if it's just that Jed is asleep.

I hope she can feel us all with her ;)

Just popped in with Maggie .

She wanted to give you some Cocker Cuddles Jed, hoping they will help with the healing .

;) to the poems and ditty

Edited by MTD

Jed will be so teary when she reads all this soon, what a lovely bunch you are, if not for all your prayers and warmth I am sure Jed would not be as content as she is today, come on Jed not far now, feeeeel the love and strength.

;)

I check here often hoping for an update. Has there been any more news since Jed had a setback a couple of days ago, have I missed one?

I am thinking of you Jed and really hope you can turn the corner soon and have the worst behind you. Each day will just be a little bit better.

I'm guessing poor Souff has yet to get to the page that made us all bawl. :rofl: Hugs to you Souff, you'll need them. :rofl:

And for everybody else who might need one...;)

The first few posts were enough to make anyone bawl ...... :rofl:

Souff was surrounded by soldiers and policemen at a ceremony when the tears rolled down and so they all thought that was OK as the tears were supposed to be for Dunkirk. Jed, you were in good company and I can see you are being looked after really well by the DOL team :rofl:

Found a cathedral soon after than and lit 2 of their teeny weeny sized candles - those candle makers had better roll up their sleeves because Souff will have candles lit all over the place :eek:

Hugs to all ;)

Souff

OK, today Jed is still ventilated in ICU and is likely to be so a few more days. She appears to be recovering from her setback.

She IS able to communicate of a sort to her daughter, and one of the first things she has got across was that she was worried about ME and she wanted Caitlin to make sure I knew what was going on!!!

I am gobsmacked at this amazing lady to think of others at this time ;)

Please don't ask me questions as I don't believe it is my place to answer them. If Jed wants to tell you about her experience, she will do so when she is ready.

We know how much she values her privacy so can I ask that we all try to respect that. There is still a long road ahead, but things are looking up at this stage.

Thats great news thanks for sharing, Jed must still be herself (thinking of others) I wouldnt expect her to be any other way, what a champ she is !

;)

oh Toohey, that's awesome news and just goes to show what a wonderful, warm, brave, lady Jed is!

I have tears of joy, for a lady I know very little about, just knowing she is awake-ish and able to communicate with her daughter :rofl:

THANK YOU for letting us know ;) ;)

OK, today Jed is still ventilated in ICU and is likely to be so a few more days. She appears to be recovering from her setback.

She IS able to communicate of a sort to her daughter, and one of the first things she has got across was that she was worried about ME and she wanted Caitlin to make sure I knew what was going on!!!

Thank you Toohey, it's very kind of you to keep us updated. We won't ask questions, we just want to know Jed is heading in the right direction. I hope you are doing well.

We will just keep the waiting room warm and friendly, the candles burning and the good wishes flowing.

QUOTE (Toohey @ 27th May 2010 - 03:57 PM)

Thanks for the update Toohey

;) to Jed and family and close friends that Jed is worrying about also ;)

slowly and steady steps forward Jed