Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all ! oops- sorry that seemed a bit loud .. I woke up some dogs :eek:

Thanks for the update toohey - well done, jed.

Think I'll just sit quietly somewhere for now... while you lot eat the crumpets I brought . here--- they're pan fried in butter, and ther's a jar of honey :(

Morning all ! oops- sorry that seemed a bit loud .. I woke up some dogs :eek:

Thanks for the update toohey - well done, jed.

Think I'll just sit quietly somewhere for now... while you lot eat the crumpets I brought . here--- they're pan fried in butter, and ther's a jar of honey :(

Hey Perse, you beat me to it (was going to bring in crumpets with honey for breakfast also).

Such a yucky, wet day here, I will bring in some soup and croutons for lunch

Hoping Jed can feel all our psotive vibes and wishes

Good morning Jed. Good morning fellow DOLers. Today is a beautiful sunny day in Perth, don't mean to make those of you in the cold and wet jealous though!

Thank you for the wonderful news Toohey. That's brilliant! I hope each day brings you more strength, Jed, both physically and emotionally. We'll be here as long as you need us, growing fatter each day with all the yummy food that's being brought in.

Did someone say something about apple crumble for breakfast? Yummy!!

'Morning Jed! 'Morning everyone!

Thanks Toohey for your timely updates - some good news :laugh:

Does anyone think it would be such a bad thing to have apple crumble and ice cream for breakfast? I missed out last night ;)

Ah! A woman after my own heart! :p

So very glad to read that each day brings a small improvement and that you are moving mostly forward Jane.

Keep up your fighting spirit and draw lots of strength and healing from your loved ones and your DOL family

Just popping in to say hi! It's overcast and we're all hoping for rain here in Jeffreys Bay. The drought is hitting us hard. I was glad to read the good news. Max sends his love (I've told him no head butts yet!) I'm off to work now, I'll pop in again later.

* lights candle

* grabs a coffee before ducking...

Afternoon waiting room peoples :heart:

Here are some low fat, super healthy cupcakes for everyone to enjoy :)

The box is magically bottomless so there will always be cupcakes fresh and delicious

- so when Jane is up to it she too can join us all and have a cupcake of her own :heart:

Best wishes Jane - so glad to hear that you are taking those baby steps on the way to recovering fully.

Thank you Toohey and all those who are tending to Jane's furbabies - you are all worth your weight in gold ;)

Here are some low fat, super healthy cupcakes for everyone to enjoy :)

The box is magically bottomless so there will always be cupcakes fresh and delicious

- so when Jane is up to it she too can join us all and have a cupcake of her own ;)

oh Tyra, those look divine. Since it's a bottomless box and one can't gain weight in this waiting room, I think I'll have one of each :heart:

Thanks for the update Toohey.

Wonderful news that Jed is progressively getting better.

I made too much lasagne for tonight's dinner, so I am leaving this big dish full here for anyone that would like it..... lots of bechamel.... mmmmmmm. Will leave plenty of bowls and cutlery too. Won't need them again. Please help yourselves. And for those of you that like it hot (like I like everything) there is the bottle of tobasco as well. :)

Have a restful night Jed and feel beter tomorrow, ;)

Here are some low fat, super healthy cupcakes for everyone to enjoy :thumbsup:

- so when Jane is up to it she too can join us all and have a cupcake of her own :thumbsup:

oh Tyra, those look divine. Since it's a bottomless box and one can't gain weight in this waiting room, I think I'll have one of each :)

I bags the jelly bean ones :)

Er.... what about teeth? Can they rot here????

Great to hear there has been more improvement :thumbsup:

Jed, today has been a cracker here for the last day of autumn. Started out with 12C with quite a chilly wind until around 10.00am, clear skies, and got to 21C.

Managed to get five shelties groomed, bathed and blow-dried today, they have really blown their coats since last week when I took off to Bundy, Gin Gin and Maryborough with no. six, chasing points for his title.

"Chilling out" now until this weekend when we have three 7 week old sheltie pups to look after until Wed 09, :) and then on count down for a litter due anywhere from 11-17 June, depending on when Bree "took" from her mating and taking into account 59 days, as she is a maiden. :thumbsup:

We have today popped a winter rug on Cedar, our 14 year old Arab gelding, he sure will appreciate it at night now :)

Here are some low fat, super healthy cupcakes for everyone to enjoy :thumbsup:

- so when Jane is up to it she too can join us all and have a cupcake of her own :D

oh Tyra, those look divine. Since it's a bottomless box and one can't gain weight in this waiting room, I think I'll have one of each :)

I bags the jelly bean ones :)

Er.... what about teeth? Can they rot here????

Oh I forgot to mention they are completely teeth friendly too :D so no fear of rot LOL

PS White Sheperd mom - I would highly recommend the one of each approach too - nothing nicer than a nice cup of tea and a cupcake or 12 :p

Gosh I hope Jane can feel the love (& smell the delicious goodies like cupcakes & lasagne) from this waiting room :)

everyone that is here in print and in spirit is here for the same reason & the love and thoughts of healing for Jane are just so immense

:) :) :) for you all :thumbsup: