Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Coffee anyone?

there is more, just shout out and another cup will appear.

post-26505-1275340981.jpeg post-26505-1275341009.jpeg post-26505-1275341058.jpeg

post-26505-1275341037.jpeg post-26505-1275341049.jpeg post-26505-1275341037.jpeg

post-26505-1275341058.jpeg post-26505-1275341058.jpeg post-26505-1275341037.jpeg

post-26505-1275341068.jpeg post-26505-1275340981.jpeg

post-26505-1275340981.jpeg post-26505-1275341037.jpeg post-26505-1275341049.jpeg

Good morning Jed, another baby step today? hang in there.

Good morning all. I hope everyone, especially Jed had a comfortable night. The sun is shining here today (at least at the moment :laugh: )

Oh, great fresh coffee

Pretty please could morph some of those into Hot Chocolate. :shrug::eek: :eek: :eek:

I can not tolerate coffee makes :laugh: bit love the smell of the fresh roasted beans beans. :eek:

Just leaving some hedgehog and Lemon Slice for morning tea.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed some people are still calling Jed by her first name. As most people here prefer to be known by their board name could everyone please refer to Jed as Jed. I don't mean to upset the posters still doing so but Jed is Jed and to keep saying her real name is , IMO, disrespectful of Jed.

thank you, enjoy your day :laugh:

Jed is slowly improving, a bit better each day :eek:

Don't forget the auctions are still running, and I see Steve has a heap of great stuff available at the moment.

Thanks for all the support, I know it will mean a lot to Jed.

:laugh: That's great news - thank you Toohey.

Good morning Jed - thinking of you as always :eek: There is an amazing fog on the Dandenong Ranges this morning - I can barely see the silhouettes of the gum trees beyond the balcony and decking! It feels like we're "in a cloud" :shrug:

Ziggy is pestering me to go for a walk but I think I might wait until I can see more than my hand in front of my face before heading out.....will have another cuppa and some breakfast first - gee those bacon and eggs look fabulous! I'm cooking porridge too (even porridge-haters love my porridge :laugh: ) if anyone would like some......sultanas, brown sugar, LSA, banana and stewed apple optional.

*finds space on the couch and has cuddles with with all the canine and feline residents*

Oh yes please - I'm trying to be healthy - I'd like brown sugar (just a little) and apple on mine please.

Good morning Jed. Still thinking of you every day and sending lots of positive thoughts. I'm so glad to hear you're improving slowly. Take your time - we're not going anywhere.

Hi there everyone! Hope Jed had a good night and is on the improve.

How about home made boiled fruitcake for afternoon tea?

Just pop a petville clean bomb in to freshen everything up!

This place has the best feel about it!

Have a good day everyone xx

Still thinking of you Jed, and hoping today is another good day - with a little progress and healing.

Has there been any updates on all the furries and how they are going (especially that little Chi Chi :) )? I'm very busy at work today and don't have time to read back through the pages... but if there has been can someone post a page # please?

Gotta run, but always time to pop our heads in to wish you well Jed, and see how you are going.

It's heartwarming to see the waiting room is always full :rofl:

No KL, no recent updates but hopefully we'll hear something soon. I've been thinking about them too and hoping that they're all coping well. :rofl:

Time to light another candle, hope today sees you feeling a little stronger Jed.

Hi there Jed. Have only posted the once, but I pop in for updates every day and you are never far from my mind. My candles are always burning, sending you health and strength. So glad to see that you are slowly growing stronger. Keep fighting. Keep healing. Your DOL family is here to help in any way we can.

Evening Jed!

Just letting you know your ponies laughed at me today. I fell through your front fence and face planted into your muddy driveway :rofl:

They miss their mum, but they are both doing well, and enjoying all sorts of nice yummy things. I let them know that your starting to feel a wee bit better too.

I have learnt that dinner time needs to be carried out at as faster pace as is possible if I wish to avoid a nudge up the butt, or a not so gentle 'toothy' reminder to my mid section :rofl:

Anyhoo, take all the time in the world, iv grown rather fond of them now, and Ill make sure they are all good until your back :)

Evening Jed!

Just letting you know your ponies laughed at me today. I fell through your front fence and face planted into your muddy driveway :)

They miss their mum, but they are both doing well, and enjoying all sorts of nice yummy things. I let them know that your starting to feel a wee bit better too.

I have learnt that dinner time needs to be carried out at as faster pace as is possible if I wish to avoid a nudge up the butt, or a not so gentle 'toothy' reminder to my mid section :rofl:

Anyhoo, take all the time in the world, iv grown rather fond of them now, and Ill make sure they are all good until your back :rofl:

Oh Kyla that is beautiful. You're making me all teary again. Bless you for looking after these precious animals and thank you for the uplifting update. :rofl:

Evening Jed. Glad to hear you had a good night last night.

Kyla, you are doing a great job keeping the ponies happy.

Well, yes the weather has definitely cooled of late, and today being the first day of Winter has us all preparing for the cold and wet weather to come.

Today I did some tracking practice and tomorrow we are having a herding lesson, so keeping busy with the dogs.

Business is busy and the nights come early now, but it is a lovely time of year.

Jed, hopefully very soon you will be able to spend some time outside and soak up some nature and fresh air.

Have a restful night, and I will pop back in tomorrow.

Wazzat, the waiting room will magically grow to fit anyone and everyone that wishes to enter. It is our own very special waiting room. No limits or restrictions :thumbsup:

Evening Jed. Evening everyone.

Busy day here, no time to light the morning candle so I will do it now.

I hope you all had a fab day.

BTW, thank you Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_rescue for sharing The-Hasty-Pony-Tale.

P R E C I O U S.....if I had the courgage, I'd ask for pics (hehe)

Edited by Anna

Hello Jed,

We are all thinking of you, and wishing you a speedy and full recovery. The poodles are sending you lots of poo kisses as well.

Comon Jed get better there isn't anyone that fights as good as you, in more ways than one :thumbsup:

Popping in again to say Hi to you Jed and to give the hot chokkie to Bilbo Baggins...sorry it's late but had run out of that yummy Mozer chocolate from Aldi so had to nip in to purchase a carton or two.

Here's ya cup-o-choc Bilbo Baggins post-26505-1275384311_thumb.jpg

see, I didn't even spill it, (a wonder as there is so many dogs lazing on the floor watching David Attenborough on tv)

Evening Jed!

Just letting you know your ponies laughed at me today. I fell through your front fence and face planted into your muddy driveway :rofl:

Anyhoo, take all the time in the world, iv grown rather fond of them now, and Ill make sure they are all good until your back :rofl:

LOL That's a lovely description of what you're doing - and good on ya for doing this for the horses and for Jed :thumbsup:

ANother relit candle and I've replenished the oil burners at the same time.

Those coffees were fantastic and I've eaten myself to the limit in here - well.... almost :D

Hope Jed is improving tonight!

Evening Jed!

Just letting you know your ponies laughed at me today. I fell through your front fence and face planted into your muddy driveway :o

I have learnt that dinner time needs to be carried out at as faster pace as is possible if I wish to avoid a nudge up the butt, or a not so gentle 'toothy' reminder to my mid section :eek:

Anyhoo, take all the time in the world, iv grown rather fond of them now, and Ill make sure they are all good until your back ;)

:laugh::cry: sounds like the ponies are doing a good job showing you how it's done Kyla. :laugh: Good to hear they're going well and that you're giving them updates on how mum's doing. :)