Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Maybe friends or family who know her and her dogs better can arrange those things for her with the money raised? They would have a better idea of the needs of those dogs that survived.

Oh goodness, saying it like that just brings a lump in my throat.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually terrified to ask... but is there a more definite number of those dogs that perished, and those that *miraculously* survived (plus the naughty runaway)?

It doesn't make any difference in the slightest... just want to make sure all the lovelies were accounted for (that was known).

It was simply a suggestion :rolleyes: perhaps when things settle down some, someone could check with a family member if they'd like some items (like beds and crates) kept on hand.

all the gear that was donated by Deals Direct - do you think that Jane herself may need it to start again rather than raffling it etc. Other things she may not need would be good for raffles but dog beds etc etc she'll need when she is released.....

I am very sure Jane will need things for herself and her dogs

Deals Direct did mention beds etc

what sizes or types wasnt mentioned

Steve should receive the goods within the week and then can decide what is maybe the best way to handle what has been donated for Jed

I couldnt Thank Deals Direct enough for their donation to help the fund

Is it possible to have the dogs IDed before they are buried so when Jane comes home she knows who is who and where, I know it may not be possible but it would be nice if they could have seperate graves. :rolleyes:

I have this mental image of them being placed together side by side and buried as a family as that is how they died.. as a family.

The grave site could have bushes and flowering shurbs planted around the edges with the plaque/plaques. Maybe a little stone statue that represents each breed she had

It will be initially quite a tragic place for Jane to be, but with time and the shrubs develope, I think she could find some comfort knowing her babies have somewhere beautiful to sleep

And a seat so Jane can sit and talk to her precious pets.

FTP if your still online can you PLEASE make sure that you put one of your posters up at the Bellmere shops. There is a community notice board there and all the locals DO pay attention to it.

Jane shops here and many of the people do know her and will deffinately look out for Magnus.

I wish I could say we had found him.

The ponies are well though, and between hesapandabear and myself and dad, we will ensure they stay this way.

Was lovely to meet you today hesapandabear, THANKYOU for going out of your way to bring Janes ponies some feed.

Thanks for the kind messages, I am fine though. I was overcome on the phone when Julie told me Ruby and Poppy were infact alive, now I am just praying for 'lil bits', another one I had a soft spot for.

I know we are all praying for Jane and her dogs, but please, can we say an extra one for 'Lil bits'?

I know we are all praying for Jane and her dogs, but please, can we say an extra one for 'Lil bits'?

You got it.

But I don't believe for a second anyone can be on location, and be fine. But thank you.

Edited by Kelly_Louise

If Jed or her family need any help with any clean-up or anything at the property (probably not for a while) just say the word and I'll ditch work and drive up with my ute and bring tools and do whatever I can to help.. even if it would just be to camp out at the property for a few days to make sure things are safe.

Thanks for the kind messages, I am fine though. I was overcome on the phone when Julie told me Ruby and Poppy were infact alive, now I am just praying for 'lil bits', another one I had a soft spot for.

I'm assuming then we don't yet have a clear understanding of exactly which dogs made it and those that sadly didn't? It's just so awful...

If Jed or her family need any help with any clean-up or anything at the property (probably not for a while) just say the word and I'll ditch work and drive up with my ute and bring tools and do whatever I can to help.. even if it would just be to camp out at the property for a few days to make sure things are safe.

Me too, I have 2 Utes. ANYTHING I am here!

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

But I don't believe for a second anyone can be on location, and be fine. But thank you.

:rolleyes: Im one of the lucky ones though, I adopted two cavs from Jane in 03, and at the end of these hard days, I get to go home to them.

Oh gawd, more tears :rofl: When you put it like that...

We take it for granted, but tragedy can strike so quickly and ruthlessly. I think we are all hugging our pooches a little more tightly.

And the survivors will always be extremely special won't they. They will all have a place in everyone's heart, who has been touched by this tragedy.

:rolleyes: Im one of the lucky ones though, I adopted two cavs from Jane in 03, and at the end of these hard days, I get to go home to them.

They are gorgeous! :rofl:

At the same time, hats off to you. From what i've read, you are doing an amazing job. So is Steve (Julie) and everyone who's also personally involved.

In fact, i think DOL is just awesome!

There was just an update on the OzShow list on Jane but I don't think I can repeat here can I without permission?

It's all good news, positive anyway :rolleyes:

Edited by Aziah

Fly free sweet dogs and wishing Jane and her surviving dogs a good recovery.

Special thoughts to her family,friends and all who are helping in so many ways.

Also thoughts to those reading this thread that have had their own lives touched with fire tragedies .

FTPO - Damn I'm probably too late, but I'm going to Durack tonight for show training. If you could email me a copy of the poster I might be able to hand them out or put them up if I'm allowed to. I'll send you a PM as well.