Pray For My Darling Yogi

Robbi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back from the vet, I am lucky to still have him I think, apparently his lung collapsed during surgery and he had to be ventilated(?). He has lots of stitches and a couple of drains still in but the worry now is infection but I am hoping this is only worse case scernario. He is staying in hospital for a couple of days and then home.

Thankyou all so much for your very kind thoughts and well wishes, it was a long,upsetting night last night made a little easier knowing there were many caring people giving positive thoughts to Yogi. :grouphug:

I am now off to work for a few hours.

Oh no!! Not our Yogi boy! :rolleyes:

Just seeing this now and sending huge healing vibes and crestie kisses to beautiful Yogi.

If you need anything Robbi please call me.

Big hugs to you too, what a horrible thing to see. Thank goodness you were there!

xxx

Back from the vet, I am lucky to still have him I think, apparently his lung collapsed during surgery and he had to be ventilated(?). He has lots of stitches and a couple of drains still in but the worry now is infection but I am hoping this is only worse case scernario. He is staying in hospital for a couple of days and then home.

Thankyou all so much for your very kind thoughts and well wishes, it was a long,upsetting night last night made a little easier knowing there were many caring people giving positive thoughts to Yogi. :o

I am now off to work for a few hours.

Thanks for the update, been thinking about him all day (and still sending healing vibes and thoughts his way ;) )

Hoping this afternoon sees him even better :laugh:

And :laugh: s for you. Accidents happen and all the 'what ifs' in the world won't change things.

ohhh boy thats a tough read...what a horrid thing

but i have heard of such things happening ....dogs impaled on bits of wood sticking out of a log

they just tear around and have no idea that theyre risking themselves and we kinda hope theyll be ok

it is a lesson for al of us

it could happen even at a dog park

i have seen bits of wood sticking out that could rip out a dogs eye or worse...you should always have a bit of a look around but it is impossible to spot every danger

hope recovery comes swiftly